Natalie Ginn Photography

Hendersonville, TN · View map

About Natalie Ginn Photography

Our goal is to help make your special day just a tad bit easier. It's easy to lose focus on your big day with all of the planning and what not. Let us help you capture your entire wedding experience into precious moments that you can look back on and cherish. We love to make friendships instead of just clients and would love to be a part of your special moments!

615-829-9444

Natalieginnphoto@gmail.com

10 Reviews for Natalie Ginn Photography

10 Natalie Ginn Photography Reviews

C
Chantel

Married on 10/10/2015

Natalie is AMAZING to work with! Her pictures are nothing less of perfection! CREATIVE, FUN, POSITIVE, FLEXIBLE, & REASONABLE! She has done all of our family pictures for years now and I always ... Read more receive the best feedback. She is easy to talk to and extremely reliable!!! I

A
Anitra

Married on 05/31/2015

Natalie is a wonderful photographer! She has a real talent for capturing the most candid moments. All of her shots give you a little something extra. I absolutely adore her outdoor sessions the most. ... Read more If you want quality pictures with a lot of value, I would highly recommend Natalie!!

User4715450

2+ years ago

Natalie does an absolute amazing job. She's super fun to work with, and will do anything to make sure you get what you ask for. I love her work! Read more Natalie does an absolute amazing job. She's super fun to work with, and will do anything to make sure you get what you ask for. I love her work!