Natalie Harris Makeup Artistry

Rosedale, MD · View map

About Natalie Harris Makeup Artistry

Natalie Harris Makeup Artistry provides on-site makeup services on your wedding day. Services include traditional makeup, airbrush makeup, and false lashes. Based out of Baltimore, MD.

15 Reviews for Natalie Harris Makeup Artistry

15 Natalie Harris Makeup Artistry Reviews

Laura
Laura

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!!!

Natalie is the sweetest ever! I'm so lucky to have had her as my make-up artist for my wedding! She really made us all look amazing! People didn't recognize us! Natalie is so patient, professional, ... Read more and kind I wish I could go back and do it all over again! She really was able to listen to each person and make us feel so beautiful in our own skin! I absolutely freaking love this girl! Hire her right now!

A
Anne

Married on 08/25/2018

Natalie is THE best! My makeup was even better than I could have imagined. It was natural looking, yet I felt like a BRIDE! She is such a sweet person who was easy to schedule/set up a trial with. My ... Read more My mom and every single bridesmaid was so happy with their look. I received many compliments and the makeup lasted through the night. Natalie was punctual and stuck to the timeline. She finished with time to spare! I can't recommend her enough! xo

M
Maria

Married on 12/09/2017

Natalie was great to work with! I had a trial appointment with her and she did my wedding day makeup along with 5 bridesmaids. Everyone was happy with their look. Natalie looked at several photos I ... Read more showed her and came up with a perfect mix for me. I highly recommend airbrush - my makeup looked just as fresh at 8 PM as it did at 7 AM!