Natalie Jean Artistry

Ballwin, Missouri · View map · Visit website

About Natalie Jean Artistry

Natalie Jean Artistry is a luxury hair and makeup artist based in Ballwin, Missouri that specializes in creative and confidence-boosting wedding day bridal beauty. Natalie was professionally trained and certified with MAC and Chanel Cosmetics and has almost a decade of experience in the beauty industry. Passionate about providing their clients with cutting-edge trends and techniques, Natalie Jean Artistry will deliver a final, glowing bridal look that enhances your inner beauty.

Serving St. Louis, Missouri and the surrounding areas, Natalie Jean Artistry provides makeup application and hair design services for weddings and other special occasions. Professional hair and makeup artists on the team of Natalie Jean Artistry will conveniently travel to your location to perform on-site hair styling, updos and makeup application for you and your bridal party. Beauty services offered include the following:

• Consultations

J
Featured
Jenna

Married on 01/07/2017

Natalie is wonderfully thoughtful, talented, and sweet. She asked for pictures of similar looks to what I wanted beforehand, discussed my "ideal look" for the day, came to my home for a trial a week ... Read more before the wedding, and made me feel absolutely beautiful the day of. She thinks of everything, and even went as far as taking a picture the day of my trial to see how what I looked like in person would compare in pictures for the big day. I trust her talent and judgement and would without a doubt recommend her for your special day.

Gabrielle
Gabrielle Morgan

Getting married on 01/16/2022

Natalie is the BEST

Natalie is the sweetest and so professional. Her work is absolutely amazing! She did my makeup for a wedding I attended and I absolutely love how she made me look! I still looked like me but very ... Read more glam. She did my makeup around 11am and when I woke up the next morning I still looked perfect!!!! I would definitely recommend Natalie Jean Artistry for any event !

C
Claire Horrocks

Married on 06/22/2019

One word - PERFECT!!

My experience with Natalie was one of the highlights of my wedding day experience. She went above and beyond, not only be making me feel beautiful for my special day, but by CHANGING MY LIFE with a ... Read more completely new skincare regimen. I could not recommend her more highly!!