Natalie Tortoretti @ Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa

Rochester, New York · View map · Visit website

About Natalie Tortoretti @ Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa

Looking for the perfect stylist on your Wedding Day?

I have been licensed since 2000 and continue my education to stay current with the latest trends.

My knowledge and creativity offers any bride a wonderful experience.

My main goal is to make your day Unforgettable and put you and your Wedding party at ease!

I'm available "On Site" or at the salon, whatever your needs may be!

Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa can accommodate any size wedding party along with the help of highly trained stylists who are also trained in both wedding hair and makeup. When booking at the salon your party also receives complementary champagne and snacks. Please feel free to check out my amazing reviews from many clients who have been pleased and have shared their thoughts!

All timing and prices will vary based on individual clients. Please contact me via website, phone or email if you have any questions, problems,

Phone: 585-704-7677

Email: 5150nat@gmail.com

63 Reviews for Natalie Tortoretti @ Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa

63 Natalie Tortoretti @ Simply Glamorous Salon and Spa Reviews

K
Featured
Kaitlyn

Married on 05/28/2017

Natalie did my bridal hair and makeup along with the makeup of all my bridesmaids and it was unbelievably stunning! She traveled to my parents house at 5am to make sure we had enough time for ... Read more everything, she was extremely flexible and accommodating with everything and so patient with me when I would small freak outs about my hair she always kept her cool and kept me calm. Everyone adored her and her work. I couldn't be more comfortable with anyone handling my hair and makeup for my wedding day! All my guests raved on how stunning my hair and makeup was! Thank you so so much Natalie!! You are the best!

A
Angela

Married on 06/30/2018

I knew Natalie was the perfect choice for wedding make-up. She is professional and amazing. From the begging to the end of my appointment I was treated with love and respect and kindness. She was the ... Read more sweetest! My makeup was beautiful and I felt amazing. I continue to receive so many compliments on my makeup to this day! I highly recommend Natalie for your wedding hair and makeup

K
Kylie

Married on 06/23/2018

Natalie was awesome! She worked with me for the months preceding my wedding to make sure we had a schedule of how the day would go and was always willing to make changes as needed. She arrived to our ... Read more hotel early the morning of and was so professional and fun; the girls and moms loved her. My hair and makeup was absolutely beautiful all thanks to her! Thank you for helping to make my day so so so perfect!