Natasha Esguerra Photography

Aston, PA · View map

About Natasha Esguerra Photography

Hey there!

I'm a wedding photographer based out of Aston, PA (near Philadelphia, PA), but I am available to travel anywhere! My style is a mixture of candids and posed images, and when I'm around couples who are sooooo in love, it just makes me so giddy!! It is for this reason that I absolutely LOVE what I do and can't imagine myself doing anything else!

I have studied under several of the top wedding photographers in the world in order to hone my craft and make sure that you not only look your best, but that you have amazing imagery to preserve one of the most important days of your life!

I'd love to meet you and talk about your big day :) Check out the website for more of my work and also to learn a little more about me!

Mention that you found me on WeddingWire and receive a special gift!

13 Reviews for Natasha Esguerra Photography

13 Natasha Esguerra Photography Reviews

J
Justin and Simone

Married on 05/25/2014

Amazing eye for great shots, extremely talented and experienced, fun and easy to work with, plenty of picture-perfect photos in the end! Highly, highly recommend! Read more Amazing eye for great shots, extremely talented and experienced, fun and easy to work with, plenty of picture-perfect photos in the end!! Highly, highly recommend!!

R
Ria

Married on 11/23/2013

My husband and I decided to have pictures as a sole reminder of our wedding ceremony and reception. So, we were looking for the best in the business. When I saw Natasha's photos, I was amazed with her ... Read more her work and instantly fell in-love with her style of photography. So that was it... Working with her during our photo shoots was very easy and relaxing. Her sweet and bubbly personality makes you feel at ease which showed in all the photos she took of us. She was so organised and had everything planned out for us that we didn't need to worry about anything else. She discussed all the details with us beforehand and made sure we were involved every step of the way. She came on time and prepared her equipment without any delays whatsoever. The site where our reception was held didn't have much foliage (mainly because it was winter) and had simple ornaments decorating the grounds and façade of the building. But Natasha has this amazing skill of making the plain and simple look absolutely spectacular. The images of all our photos were crystal clear and the colours were so vibrant. We had so many compliments from our friends and family who saw our wedding pictures. What I love about Natasha is that she puts her heart in every shot she takes....that's what makes her stand out. Her creativity adds a unique approach to those traditional wedding pictures and poses you see all the time. Apart from her great skill in photography, she has an endearing attitude to match....oh... and she even gives you little thoughtful gifts which is an added bonus :-) Overall, I loved my experience with Natasha Esguerra Photography. My husband and I truly made the right choice and would be in contact with her in the future.

K
Kimberly

Married on 10/21/2013

Natasha was such a huge part of making our dream wedding become a reality. From our initial emails/text messages we knew right away she was the one we wanted. From the beginning of the engagement ... Read more where we first pitched to her our wacky zombie idea of an Engagement shoot, she was 100% on board. We knew from that shoot, we did not make a mistake booking with her. It was so much fun to do even though we knew that it would be challenging since we wanted to have our whole entourage in on it. But Natasha and Fred were beyond accommodating to us all, not to mention the shots came out more than we could have ever expected! I can't even begin to express how blown away we were from the wedding photos. Everything about our wedding day was a blur. The whole day came and went before we knew it. By nights end, my husband and I were speechless as to how quickly everything went having been lost in the day's festivities. Many aspects of the day we didn't get to experience until we arrived in Hawaii for our honeymoon a day later. We got text messages and FB notifications upon our plane landing, about how some of our pictures were already posted! My word was that beyond quick! I was so excited, elated, amazed, in awe, just beside myself with how the pictures portrayed the sentiments of our day. We were finally able to experience and feel the true emotions of our wedding from another perspective. One that truly allowed us to relive that day to it's fullest potential and now, for a lifetime to come. Correspondences with her were so prompt, she oftentimes kept in touch with us reminding us of things we didn't even know we needed! It really exemplifies how much she knows of not just the photography aspect but also the entire wedding business in general. Natasha is so thorough in all that she does, her attention to details, her vision, her overall creativity is exemplary in every way. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you've done for us!