Natasha Marie Bridal

Denham Springs, LA · View map

About Natasha Marie Bridal

We have hand selected top quality designer gowns at bridal market, each of which is customizable. This way our brides have the opportunity to make their gown unique to them. We also offer formals for prom, homecoming, and Mardi Gras balls, accessories, and boutique clothes and lingerie in colors perfect for the bride's engagement party, bridal shower and bachelorette party etc

4 Reviews for Natasha Marie Bridal

4 Natasha Marie Bridal Reviews

Chloe
Chloe

Getting married on 10/23/2021

Amazing!

My experience was by far one of the best at a dress store! Natasha and her team helped me find the perfect pieces for Miss for America! I’ll be rocking my formals in Vegas! Read more My experience was by far one of the best at a dress store! Natasha and her team helped me find the perfect pieces for Miss for America! I’ll be rocking my formals in Vegas!

Melodie
Melodie Stewart

Getting married on 08/23/2019

South louisiana's hidden gem!

There's no better place to go than Natasha Marie for your special day! The ladies are knowledgeable and kind & have become part of our family! We are SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL THEY'VE DONE to get my ... Read more daughter ready for some of the biggest moments of her life!!! THANK YOU!

A
Ashlee Jenkins

Married on 11/17/2018

Jenkins Wedding

I can not describe how amazing Natasha and her team are. As a plus size bride I didnt always feel welcomed at other shops and Natasha never once made me feel uncomfortable or not listened to. She took ... Read more took the time to measure every inch or me and helped me design my custom dream dress.