Natasha McGuire Photography

Saint Louis, Missouri · View map · Visit website

About Natasha McGuire Photography

Natasha McGuire Photography is a wedding photography company based in Saint Louis, Missouri. Natasha serves the wedding industry in the greater Saint Louis and Kansas City area, as well as Sonoma County, California with professional wedding and portrait photography. She invites her clients into a unique photography experience where they can be authentic and genuine, and she strives to capture your real moments of emotion on your wedding day.

Natasha McGuire Photography specializes in wedding and portrait photography, as well as engagement sessions. Her photography style is largely contemporary with influences of photojournalism and traditional styles, and she helps to create candid moments while simultaneously capturing the organic and real moments that naturally unfold. Natasha strives to create a comfortable, relaxed environment for her clients to feel completely natural in front of the lens, enabling her to document your relationship and your love in an authentic way. She offers a variety of customizable wedding photography packages, and her finalized photos are available via digital files, prints, albums, canvases, flush mounts, and more. Natasha offers the following wedding photography services:

• Additional hours

D
Danette Parham

Married on 09/29/2018

Timeless Photography, both Personal & Professional Service

Selecting a wedding photographer was one of the most difficult vendor choices we made for our wedding, but we couldn't have been happier with our choice. I met with four different photographers in ... Read more person or by phone - and emailed countless others - before I met with Natasha McGuire, and none of them were quite what we needed. First, I was looking for photos that were classic and clean - natural yet vibrant in color, not too filtered or trendy looking. Natasha's photos reflected these characteristics and at our wedding, she delivered just that. I feel the style of Natasha's photos is timeless. Second, I was looking for someone personable, and flexible. Natasha is really easy to talk to. She'as also an organized, take-charge kind of person, who can keep your wedding party on-track, yet flexible enough to allow for changes as the bride and groom move through their day and want to adjust their timeline a bit. Finally, she was extremely professional. From her wardrobe to interactions with our family and staff at the church and venue, she was polished and kind to all she met. Natasha spent significant time with us (in person, by phone, and email, etc.) getting to know exactly what we wanted out of our photography and helped us brainstorm the most efficient, natural ways to elicit those photos. She also made it easy for my husband to loosen up and be himself during the engagement shoot, which can be difficult for guys who don't love to spend time in front of a camera. I was amazed with just how detail oriented she was during both our engagement shoot and throughout our wedding day. Natasha captured the shots I was looking for, and more. Even after the fact, she's been readily available to answer all of our questions about downloading our photos and creating a custom album. I highly encourage you to consider Natasha McGuire for your special event or family photos. You'll be absolutely thrilled you did!!

J
Jeff Okrepkie

Married on 04/29/2017

Perfect Experience

Natasha was very patient and kind. She was flexible in working with our schedule and did great work. Read more Natasha was very patient and kind. She was flexible in working with our schedule and did great work.

T
Tarolyn

Married on 04/22/2017

We were referred to Natasha by our wedding planner. We could not be more happy with our decision to work with her. Since we were planning a destination wedding of sorts, we started with a Skype call, ... Read more call, then continued with emails and phone calls throughout the planning process. Any time I asked to chat, she was available. On the day of the wedding her and her team arrived early and were incredibly professional. We had a "sneak peak" of our wedding photos within two weeks of the wedding and then had our entire suite of photos within three weeks of our wedding! Not only were they ready in less time than I ever imagined possible, but they are BEAUTIFUL! I highly recommend Natasha to any couple!