Nataupsky Photography Studio

North Easton, MA · View map · Visit website

About Nataupsky Photography Studio

Nataupsky Photography Studio is a full-service boutique wedding photography service based in Easton, Massachusetts. This company strives to give each couple a superior photography experience, blending professional and friendly service with skilled and eye-catching images. Nataupsky Photography Studio aims to create a comfortable and friendly atmosphere for capturing your wedding photography. This company strives to capture your individual personalities and shared love in order to create wonderful images of your special day to be treasured for years to come.

Nataupsky Photography Studio offers many services to capture memories of your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. This business can provide additional hours, a second photographer, and is happy to travel to provide their services. In addition to day-of celebration photography, this company also provides engagement photo shoots, boudoir photography, and trash-the-dress sessions. Nataupsky Photography Studio operated a one-event-per-day policy and provides liability insurance. All photos are captured in high-resolution and can be delivered in a variety of formats. These include:

• Albums

D
Featured
Diana

Married on 07/28/2018

When I was looking for a photographer for my wedding, I probably looked through several hundred photos snapped by various wedding photographers. When it came to my wedding, the photographer was the ... Read more most important thing to us because the photos documented this whole experience and we wanted to be able to relive these moments over the years through these images. As I was reviewing the work of several photographers, I came across Gail’s work and I knew it was different. There is just something very special about her photos. Gail has an extremely artistic eye but she also has an innate ability to capture a moment that translates reality to digital image. Please take a look at her portfolio because it speaks for itself. In working with her, I can tell you first-hand that if there are certain moments that you want captured, she will put everything she has into capturing those moments for you. She will also bring those moments to another level artistically that very few people would think to or care to. I also want to add that not only is her work beautiful and memorable but Gail is so professional and such an easy person to work with. We enjoyed spending this time with her and even though I know she had other photo-shoots throughout the months and weeks leading up to our wedding, she honestly made us feel like the only ones that mattered from the moment we met her through our entire wedding day and even after. So, if you’re looking for a photographer that produces amazing images and puts a lot of care and effort into her work and her clients, then Gail is perfect for you. I really didn’t know what it felt like to wish you could give someone more than 5 stars until now, but she is worth it.

Y
Yelena

Married on 09/15/2018

Working with Gail has been an absolute dream, from the first moment I reached out, to weeks after we received our photos. She is so personable, organized, and an absolute hoot! And we are so, so happy ... Read more with the finished product. All of the photos look really natural and feel just like "us" -- no awkward poses. There are some incredibly beautiful shots and lots of fun candid moments as well. Gail was discrete and not at all intrusive -- we got all of the magic shots without feeling like there was a paparazzi following us around. I think that made the day feel even more intimate and special. And even though our contract allowed for 90 days to proof and edit the photos, the photos were ready in just 3 weeks. Such a great surprise!! I wish I had more life events for Gail to document. Will definitely think of her for any such occasion! Highly recommend.

I
Ilana

Married on 06/03/2018

My husband and I couldn’t have made a better decision when choosing Gail to photograph our wedding! From my first conversation with her, I could tell she understood what we were looking for in our ... Read more photos. We were looking for a personal experience with our photographer and that is exactly what we had with Gail. She made us feel so comfortable during our engagment shoot, had us laughing through out the day, and we felt like she really took the time to get to know us! In the months leading up to our wedding she was always available if we needed to contact her, and was on top of getting all the details, big and small, she needed from us in preparation for the day. (One less thing we had to worry about!) Gail was amazing the day of our wedding- she was so supportive, brought such great energy, expertise and professionalism, and we couldn’t be more thrilled with our wedding photographs!! The quality of her work is absolutely top notch and we haven’t seen anything that compares. If you are looking for the best of the best, you cannot go wrong with hiring Gail!!