Natchez Hills Vineyard

Hampshire, TN · View map

About Natchez Hills Vineyard

Our venue provides the couple and their guests exclusive access to the vineyard, winery, old-world style tasting room, and a beautiful variety of pergolas and gazebos to create a charming and captivating visual appeal for your photos. To add an even more timeless quality, this beautiful outdoor space includes an elegant backdrop and altar for your vows.

Additionally, we can provide a spacious 4,000 square foot indoor event space or you can choose to enjoy our adjacent patio adorned with romantic lighting and personalized decor. Both can provide the ideal location for celebration and dancing after your ceremony. With enchanting grapevines and lush greenery surrounding the wedding site, our vineyard lends itself to an array of wedding styles from rustic charm to southern chic.

At Natchez Hills, we offer two venue only price options. Prices depend on availability and seasonal rates. Our team will provide you with a list of preferred wedding vendors to assist you in the planning of your dream day. This list includes licensed day of coordinators and licensed caterers for your event. Both are requirements to book.

Inquire today for more specific information about pricing and availability.

Reach us at 931-285-2500 or at info@natchezhills.com to start planning today.

7 Reviews for Natchez Hills Vineyard

7 Natchez Hills Vineyard Reviews

N
Niki

Married on 07/01/2017

Karen made all of our wedding planning a breeze! I was living 4 hours away with a crazy busy job and she made it all so easy! The day of went so smoothly, cannot thank her and her staff enough. Her ... Read more son does the catering and it was delicious bbq, salads, and sides. We got so many compliments, and couldn't wait to eat our leftovers the next day. Sheila is the day of coordinator and the florist and she did an INCREDIBLE job with our flowers! I can't get over them, and have received so many compliments. The cake was fresh and clearly not frozen, we didn't get much of it the day of, but everyone is still talking about it. And because it is a vineyard, you can't forget that their wine is so good! They have a sweet tea wine they call Naughty tea, and it is definitely a must try!

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/18/2014

My husband and I just got married at Natchez Hills Vineyard and I cannot say enough good things about this place! Karen and Jim do everything in order to provide the most stress free environment for ... Read more the whole day. They run everything and make sure that you are comfortable. Not only do they provide you a stress free day, but during the planning of the wedding they make it as easy as possible! LOVE THEM!!!

L
Lisa

Married on 08/23/2014

I booked Natchez Hills Vineyard for my daughters wedding ceremony and reception on August 23rd, and I have no complaints. The venue was beautiful, the food was very good, and I was very pleased. Karen ... Read more and Jim Odom went above and beyond to accommodate my budget and make my daughter's dream wedding all she could hope for and more. I highly recommend them.