nate heckenberger photography

West Chester, PA · View map · Visit website

About nate heckenberger photography

A wedding day is one of the best to be a part of because of the genuine joy each couple displays and the uninhibited fun the dance floor evokes. I truly enjoy capturing a couple's big day for those reasons, and try to fuze my photojournalism background with a contemporary, creative and casual style that truly depicts the feel of the event. Mixing elegant portraits of the bride and her bridesmaids with candid, natural images of the day is what makes photography a fun and unique challenge for me. If you'd like to see more of my work, please check out my website and feel free to email or call me any time.

46 Reviews for nate heckenberger photography

46 nate heckenberger photography Reviews

R
Featured
Rebekah

Married on 12/14/2013

Nate was awesome! He was always quick to respond and was very flexible with us! I chose him after I saw my friends photos that he had done... And boy was I glad. Our pictures are amazing! I've ... Read more received an astounding amount of compliments from friends and family. Pictures are all you have left to visibly remember this important day... Nate captures those moments beautifully!! He has such a gift. You'll be so happy if you go with Nate!

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 04/12/2019

Fantastic!

Nate did a fantastic job for our wedding! He's laid-back, easy to work with, affordable, and most importantly- an artist. We're gotten a ridiculous number of compliments on our engagement and wedding ... Read more wedding photos. We both were nervous about being photographed/being on the spot, but Nate made us feel comfortable and we ended up having fun with it. His photos are phenomenal, and made our wedding look like a fairy-tale. To me, the photographer was the most important choice of the wedding, since you keep those photos forever, and I couldn't be happier that we picked Nate. Highly highly recommend.

H
Heather Mcdivitt

Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful Photos & great service

We love Nate. He did a fantastic job photographing our engagement pictures & wedding photos. He was easy to work with & quick to respond to any questions. Very reasonable pricing.... The Best! Read more We love Nate. He did a fantastic job photographing our engagement pictures & wedding photos. He was easy to work with & quick to respond to any questions. Very reasonable pricing....The Best!!