Nathan Suher, Filmmaker

North Attleboro, MA · View map

About Nathan Suher, Filmmaker

Filmmaker Nathan Suher specializes in wedding films that tell your love story in a unique, artful way. Nathan is centrally located for wedding videography in Boston, Providence, Newport and surrounding areas. It’s your wedding day. Don’t hire just any wedding videographer…you deserve an artist.

Taking on a limited number of weddings allows Nathan to concentrate all his expertise and time on each one. Using the latest in technology and equipment to create films of stunning quality, he prefers Canon 7D DSLR cameras, high frequency wireless microphones for clear, crisp sound, and a Glidecam for smooth floating shots. His wedding videos capture a true cinematic look and feel, with unprecedented depth of field and vibrant color.

19 Reviews for Nathan Suher, Filmmaker

19 Nathan Suher, Filmmaker Reviews

K
Krissy

Married on 11/17/2012

I truly enjoyed my experience with Nathan Suher. He was professional and easy to work with. It felt like he accommodated all my wishes, got the most important shots that I asked from him, and created ... Read more created an amazing video that I will cherish for years to come. I received so many compliments from friends and family about how nice he was the day of the wedding and how very impressed they were by his finished product. One of my friends from work, told me that she wished she had hired someone like him for her daughter's wedding. I appreciated that he posted the wedding prep as well as the highlights video to my Facebook page for all my friends and family to see. Overall, I would highly recommend Nathan's services and feel like he is worth every penny!!

W
Whitney

Married on 07/07/2012

Nathan did a beautiful job on our wedding video. We knew immediately after our consult we wanted him to film our wedding. You can tell he is very passionate about what he does. He arrived early at our ... Read more venue to film the guests as they arrived and stayed until the very last song. My husband and I were extremely impressed by his creativity and how well he worked with our photographer to capture all of our special moments. He was very flexible with the last minute changes and song selections we decided on for our video. We were especially impressed by the quality of the video with chapter selections and his artistic editing. Thank you Nathan for being a part of our day, we will treasure our video forever!

H
Hallie

Married on 09/25/2011

Nathan is an unbelievable wedding videographer whose overall service, packages, pricing and quality are unmatched out in the Boston area. While high-end videographers will charge $6,500 for a simple 8 ... Read more 8 minute montage, we got a an awesome montage PLUS our entire wedding day filmed, edited and broken down into chapters. There was a 5 minute intro with a tour of the grounds, a 5 minute "prep montage" focusing on the bride and her bridesmaids, the entire ceremony, and a 5 minute dance montage. Everything was extremely well done and he captured so many amazing moments. If you are looking for a fantastic videographer who will give you exceptional value in addition to unbelievable quality, check Nathan out. You will not be disappointed. Cheers, Brad