Hired? Hired

National Museum of the Marine Corps

Triangle, VA · View map · Visit website

About National Museum of the Marine Corps

The core values of the Marine Corps – honor, courage, and commitment – echo from the marble and glass walls within the Leatherneck Gallery. A gleaming mast rises 210 feet high, while vintage aircraft fly overhead. This stunning scene visible from overlooks, balconies, and four observation decks is the ideal setting for the perfect night.

The Museum will open it’s doors to co-sponsor events ranging from the intimate to the elaborate. This versatile facility can accommodate virtually any request.

Events held at the National Museum of the Marine Corps are catered exclusively by Aramark, known for catering the most prestigious events. With personalized event planning and renowned catering, your occasion will be sensational.

19 Reviews for National Museum of the Marine Corps

19 National Museum of the Marine Corps Reviews

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 07/14/2018

What an amazing location! I wanted a venue for our reception that was unique and meaningful to my husband and I. My husband is a retired Marine and I am a museum junkie! I also wanted it to be a fun ... Read more and exciting destination as the majority of our guests were from out of town and half are also retired service members. The NMMC fit the bill for everything. I was actually very pleasantly surprised by how good the catering was at our tasting. I had been concerned about not being able to use an outside vendor, but it was not a problem at all. The open bar was fantastic and everyone loved it! Even a friend who is an admitted wine snob was complimenting one of the white wine selections. Pam, Kathleen and Kendall were all wonderful to work with and so responsive. We had a minor crisis with the guest list just an hour before our reception and they handled it without batting an eyelash. Great night and great memories!

E
Elise

Married on 11/10/2017

Marine Corps Museum on the Marine Corps 242nd birthday..... Our wedding was a event that will be remembered for a long time to come.... We ave nothing but amazing things to say about everyone- but ... Read more especially Kendall...We had been planning for 2 years and always enjoyed speaking with Kendall who was always more then happy to answer any questions or give suggestions. love love loveeeee this venue and it will always have a close place in our heart forever....

W
Wendy

Married on 08/05/2017

We held a kosher event which required special instructions. The team worked with us at every turn to include multiple outside vendors, early access, price, access to the Chapel, help for elderly, ... Read more coordinating with the hotel and just thinking outside the box. They created the ice fountain and named specialty drinks! They arranged the hall and asked for my review for arrangement and seating. Kemdall and Kathleen always emailed and called me back. They wenr out of their way to make sure everyone, including me, had a great time. You cannot beat the beautiful location and grounds. We are going to buy a brick for this fantastic event. The Docent will forever be remembered by my family. There is a reason they say the Marines are the few and the proud. No one can measure up to this staff. Also, I always worry about food but don't. This place has the best roast beef and lamb. Plus we had a pasta bar that got rave reviews. Just incredible. Thank you all.