Natural Blessings Weddings & Life Celebrations

Circle Pines, MN · View map

About Natural Blessings Weddings & Life Celebrations

As a highly recommended, licensed and certified Officiant serving Minnesota, Wisconsin and several U.S. States, I love what I do and it shows! It has been my honor to officiate many weddings be they elegant to intimate, large or small in a variety of locations and settings as well as destination venues. Your ceremony is the heart of your celebration and should not be left to chance. As your Officiant, I will work closely with each you to create a beautiful, heartfelt ceremony you will always treasure. Having been chosen "Best Of Officiants", rest assured that your ceremony will truly represents your love, wishes and personality. I am well-versed in many traditions and can recommend unique elements that will set your ceremony apart from others, including special ways in which to include family, friends and children. Having long supported Marriage Equity, I am also honored to have been recognized as a "Preferred Officiant of Choice" for the LGBTQ Community. This is YOUR day, and YES, it is all about YOU - your love for one another, your journey, your hopes and dreams for the future. You deserve to work with the best! Through all stages of your wedding preparation to exchange of vows, I am on your team supporting you with encouragement and creative ideas. I always provide a complementary, no obligation, get acquainted consultation. Be sure to inquiry about the various budget sensitive specials available. Please feel free to visit my website to learn more about my professional officiant services and to see additional client reviews @ www.nblifecelebrations.com. You may reach me via text, email, chat, Skype, FaceTime. I look forward to hearing more about your big day, and helping make your dreams come true!

1 Reviews for Natural Blessings Weddings & Life Celebrations

1 Natural Blessings Weddings & Life Celebrations Reviews

M
Melinda

Married on 09/13/2014

We were blessed to find Mary. She made our ceremony so personal and special - you would have thought she knew us for years. She offered helpful suggestions in making everything personal. She was ... Read more wonderful to talk to on the phone and in person. Kind, gentle spirit! Could not have asked for anyone more perfect.

Natural Blessings Weddings & Life Celebrations FAQ