Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center

Natural Bridge, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center

Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center is a hotel and events venue located in Natural Bridge, Virginia. Surrounded by the towering Blue Ridge Mountains and nestled in Virginia’s Shenandoah Valley, this wedding site features a grand, 30-story solid rock archway formation overlooking the rushing water of Cedar Creek. With over 200 acres of natural landscape and a variety of gorgeous indoor and outdoor ceremony and reception venues, Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center provides a scenic and memorable setting for your upcoming wedding event.

Facilities and Capacity

This hotel and event venue offers several indoor and outdoor event spaces to accommodate up to 300 wedding guests. Outdoor wedding ceremonies can be held underneath the majestic frame of the Natural Bridge formation with the relaxing sounds of Cedar Creek’s gurgling waters. The nearby Cedar Creek Café showcases a spectacular outdoor fireplace and stacked stone walls for a rustic ambience. Indoor receptions can be held in the newly-renovated Washington Hall with elegant, neutral décor, crown molding and chandeliers, or in the large 4,902-square-foot Jefferson Ballroom with adjacent covered outdoor veranda and lobby.

Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center provides an on-site, colonial-style hotel and event rentals for wedding receptions and other special events. Their professional meeting specialists will work alongside you to help you plan a wedding that fits your vision and needs. Event services offered include the following:

• Accommodations
  • Event planner
  • In-house bar and catering
  • Wedding rentals
  • Tables, chairs, china and linen
  • Getting ready rooms
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Parking and shuttle
  • WiFi

Other Services

Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center is an ideal location for hosting private parties of varying sizes. In addition to wedding ceremonies and receptions, this location can accommodate all of your wedding events, such as engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. This venue is also available for hosting corporate meetings, holiday parties, birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions.

Location

This historic and natural venue is located between Lexington and Roanoke, Virginia. The on-site hotel offers 118 rooms and two suites with mountain and valley views, and features classic colonial design, marble floors, wood-burning fireplaces and antique décor for a stately and romantic ambience. Guests can enjoy nearby hiking and recreation or simply relax on the hotel’s wide veranda to take in the natural scenery.

3 Reviews for Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center

3 Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center Reviews

User4733451

2+ years ago

This is a beautiful venue at a very reasonable price. Their event coordinator is clearly very dedicated to her work and always responds quickly to all of my questions from "What's a good rain ... Read more location?" to "Actually, I changed my mind about the napkin color." I have nothing but good things to say.

J
Jennifer

Married on 04/30/2016

Linda Russ at Natural Bridge Historical Hotel and Conference Center is wonderful! She was so accommodating and wonderful with responding to email communication since we were coming from out of state ... Read more to get married at Natural Bridge. The only hiccup was that the chef was changed between when we did our initial tasting before booking the venue to when we did our final tasting the month before the wedding. But the food came out great and our guests were very happy with it! The Washington Ballroom where we had our reception is beautiful and recently renovated. The bridge itself is just such a unique and special location for a wedding ceremony. It felt magical! My husband and I were completely taken with it the moment we saw it. The only issue that they still need to work out is being able to close the bridge to tourists during the ceremony itself. Luckily people were very respectful, but it was a bit of an issue. Linda went above and beyond by picking wildflowers to use for our rehearsal dinner and cocktail hour! This was so sweet and really added to the appeal at the Summer House pavilion where we had the rehearsal dinner and cocktail hour and just did not have the budget to decorate this space. Linda is very familiar with the wedding vendors in the area and she made it easy for us to coordinate our out of state wedding. The renovated hotel rooms are great. Especially the bridal and groomsman's suites! It was so luxurious to have two bathrooms, a kitchen and a parlor to get ready in! Highly recommend Natural Bridge! See pics here: http://wardpics.com/natural-bridge-wedding-ward-photography-jennifer-brian/

A
Amanda

Married on 01/31/2009

I LOVED having my wedding at the natural bridge. The lady I first was in contact with no longer works there but she was very good about helping me come up with a package that would fit my very very ... Read more small wedding budget. Due to the huge discount that I ended up getting I did have a guest limit of 100 but that was as big as I wanted my wedding anyway. The room was gorgeous and the tables were set up exactly like I wanted them. The only negative criticism that I have is that 1. the room needed vacuuming which left my mom and I looking for someone to take care of that the morning of the wedding and 2. the lady from Natural Bridge who ended up helping me with plans made my mom very very upset. She tried to charge my mom almost twice what we were supposed to pay because she was not completely familiar with the contract that her predecessor Jennifer had created for me. (Like I said Jennifer really worked with me and got me a really really good discount!) Other than that little bit of drama before and after the wedding the experience was great from start of planning to finish!

Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center FAQ