Nature Coast Entertainment Services, LLC

Land O Lakes, FL · View map

About Nature Coast Entertainment Services, LLC

Nature Coast Entertainment Services, LLC is a DJ and entertainment company based in Tampa. No matter how big or small your wedding is, Nature Coast Entertainment Services, LLC will be there for couples in the Tampa, Orlando and the Nature Coast area. Offering a wide range of services, there is no vision incomplete when it comes for this entertainment company.

With Nature Coast Entertainment Services, LLC, your guests will be entertained all night long. With three excellent disc jockeys to choose from, the fun will never end. In addition, they also offer a variety of photo booth, lighting and event rental packages to ensure an incredible experience for you and your guests. Their services include:

• Experienced DJs
  • Top 40
  • State-of-the-art equipment
  • Lighting
  • Photo booth

We are proud to be a WeddingWire "Bride's Choice™ Award" Winner 2011, 2012 & 2013 and "Couples' Choice™ Award" Winner 2014.

We were the DJ & Lighting provider for the 2013 WeddingWire™ Networking Event in Tampa!

Click below for pictures of the event!

(https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151517922211433.1073741834.99595651432&type=1)

177 Reviews for Nature Coast Entertainment Services, LLC

177 Nature Coast Entertainment Services, LLC Reviews

A
Anna

Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing service

Mike has been a long-time friend of mine and I knew I could have no other to not only be my DJ but my officiant. He absolutely delivered and made my wedding beautiful, fun, intimate, and an overall ... Read more amazing experience. As an officiant, he is personable, kind, and light-hearted. As a DJ, he knows how to pump up the crowd and bring everyone to the dance floor. The lighting he provided for the reception was beautiful! He told me to trust him when it came to the lighting and I did and he created the perfect ambiance. He made my wedding unforgettable and I am eternally grateful to him as my friend for giving me a wedding day that I will never forget and treasure forever. ❤️

noor
noor

Married on 12/23/2018

The best!!!

Mike really added the wow factor to our event. His cold sparks are super safe inside a venue yet look amazing in pictures! Mike is also very professional and responsive. He also did our photo booth ... Read more and lighting for the dance-floor. Overall I am very pleased with his work. Thank you so much Mike!!

K
Kevin

Married on 06/09/2018

As the Deputy Chief of the local Fire Department, I am involved in many charitable events throughout the County each year. This year, Michael at Nature Coast Entertainment provided the sparkler ... Read more fountains, which are very safe, and provided the wow factor that was needed to help make the event even more exciting and successful. Michael is always responsive and extremely professional. Thank you for supporting your community and helping make our event a huge success!!!