Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop

Cleves, OH · View map

About Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop

At Nature Nook Florist we provide detailed personal service for your wedding flowers from planning to delivery. Our goal is to help each of our brides create unique wedding flowers that reflect their style and give them the maximum results from their flower budget. You can enjoy the fun and excitement of your wedding planning with confidence knowing that we're dedicated to giving your order special attention with conscientious detail!

27 Reviews for Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop

27 Nature Nook Florist & Wine Shop Reviews

E
Emily

Married on 07/20/2019

Great Experience!

Our flowers were gorgeous and Nature's Nook was so much help! I didn't have an exact picture in mind for my flowers but we described our colors and the whimsical feel we wanted and we couldn't have ... Read more been happier with the results!

S
Samantha

Married on 07/09/2016

5 stars doesn't begin to cover how awesome Lora is at her job. She provides INCREDIBLE customer service and advice and made our wedding flowers more beautiful than I could ever imagine. She was not ... Read more only helpful, but also extremely kind and thorough and brought ideas to the table that took the entire look of our wedding to the next level. It is now 4 months after our wedding and people are still talking about our beautiful flowers....needless to say I would recommend Lora and Nature Nook 1000 times over and will never forget the way I felt when I saw our bouquets and ceremony flowers for the first time.

J
Joyce

Married on 03/05/2016

Nature Nook is awesome!!!! We presented a design to Lora and her staff for my daughter's wedding and they made it possible. The flower arrangements were even more beautiful than the pictures we ... Read more showed her. Lora worked with us to create something beautiful and still help us to cut cost. I would highly recommend Nature Nook for any occasion. They were so awesome to work with ! We love you Lora and Your staff !!!! Thanks Soooooooooo Much !!!! Joyce Hollenbach Joyce Hollenbach We