Nature Pointe Weddings and Events

Tijeras, NM · View map · Visit website

About Nature Pointe Weddings and Events

Nature Pointe Weddings is a wedding venue located in Tijeras, New Mexico, that lets the beauty of the Sandia Mountains set the tone for your event. This adventurous mountain location will provide you with a surreal setting that features a scenic backdrop for a one of a kind celebration.

Facilities and Capacity

Nature Pointe specializes in outdoor ceremonies, providing several gorgeous locations to choose from that will let you take in the sights and sounds of the surrounding area. After exchanging your vows, you will transition to your reception area seamlessly with the help of the event staff. You can either have a tented reception on the beautiful grounds or in the indoor banquet hall, which accommodates up to 215 guests.

This idyllic destination wedding spot comes with an experienced team that will take care of everything you may need so that your stress is reduced during the planning process. The wedding professionals at Nature Pointe Weddings will help your from start to finish, setting the stage for your dream event. They offer first-class experience that allows you to personalize each aspect so that it reflects your individuality, assisting you with finding vendors and managing them before and during your wedding. You can choose from standard ceremony and reception packages or reception-only packages. You will be provided with the following services and rentals for your unforgettable celebration:

• Tables, chairs and linens
  • Variety of centerpiece items
  • Vases and table runners
  • Cake stands and card boxes
  • 10 hour rental of facility
  • Custom wedding arch
  • Built in sound system
  • Aisle decor and ceiling drapery
  • Experienced wedding coordinator
  • DJ dance lighting
  • Set up and clean up
  • Rehearsal coordination

Cuisine

Nature Pointe Weddings gives you the luxury of bringing your own caterer so that you can get your own custom menu. However, they provide unique selections such as chips and salsa, a beverage and coffee bar, and their famous s’mores bar so that you can enjoy the mountain atmosphere while having a cozy snack.

20 Reviews for Nature Pointe Weddings and Events

20 Nature Pointe Weddings and Events Reviews

Capree
Featured
Capree Hartley

Married on 06/14/2019

Dream Location wedding on 6/14/19

I have nothing but positive things to say not only about Nature Pointe, but Courtney as well. I heard about Nature Pointe at the NM Wedding Expo, before that I had no idea of this space. Right away I ... Read more had a great feeling from Courtney, and decided to check out the space. After touring Nature Pointe I thought there was no way this stunning location with linens, tables, chairs, setup, and sooooo many other perks included would be realistic and within reach of my budget, but I was blown away with everything they provide. From the moment we decided on Nature Pointe we had such a positive interaction with Courtney. Anything we could possible need, any questions we had, any time we needed her advice and guidance she was available and responsive. I was blown away at how smooth the planning process leading up to my big day was, stress was kept to a minimum and I can honestly say it is because of Courtney. Day of the wedding went better than I could have ever expected. My husband and I were truly able to just enjoy our day knowing that’s Courtney and her team were taking care of everything. It was stunning. I cannot reccomend Nature Pointe enough!!! I am so grateful for Courtney’s hard work, its evident she loves her work and is truly committed to making each wedding feel truly special. If you pick Nature Pointe for your wedding, I promise it is the best decision!

Brianna
Brianna

Getting married on 09/05/2020

Consultation

I went to meet with the vendor. I absolutely love the venue. Courtney was awesome. Very helpful. She made The consultation easy, no pressure, very relaxing. Read more I went to meet with the vendor. I absolutely love the venue. Courtney was awesome. Very helpful. She made The consultation easy, no pressure, very relaxing.

Tiffani
Tiffani Archuleta

Getting married on 07/24/2020

Beautiful Venue

Can't wait to get married here! Courtney is absolutely amazing, and being that my soon to be spouse is in the military, she has been so accommodating for us with date changes due to his training. ... Read more Working with her has been a dream.