Nature's Connection Place

Arlington, Washington · View map · Visit website

About Nature's Connection Place

Nature’s Connection Place is a wedding venue located in Arlington, Washington that is nestled among five acres of beautiful gardens, waterfalls and spacious manicured lawns. It is surrounded by 15,000 acres of forestland, providing a scenic and romantic setting for an exclusive event. Book this one-of-a-kind venue today to get a picturesque backdrop for all of your wedding celebrations!

Facilities and Capacity

This venue offers several ceremony sites and intimate outdoor settings that will create a serene atmosphere for any event, allowing you choose a space on the grounds that best suits your vision. The Carriage House is a lovely building that can be used for an indoor reception of up to 220 guests. You can also choose to have an outdoor reception that will be covered by a white tent with elegant lighting. For your cocktail hour you can take advantage of the outdoor patio and bar which opens up from the Carriage House, giving you excess space that you can combine with other on-site locations.

The team at Nature’s Connection Place is dedicated to providing each couple with a memorable day that they will cherish for years to come. They will be there to help you with the coordination and execution of your wedding, helping you get in contact with local vendors that suit your style. The following services and rentals are provided in their packages:

• 12-hour rental period
  • Banquet tables
  • Catering area
  • White padded chairs
  • Setup, teardown and cleanup
  • Bridal suite with lounge area
  • Groom’s dressing area with lounge
  • Wheelchair accessible
  • Pets allowed with permission

Location

This private and outdoorsy venue is located just six minutes away from I-5 and less than an hour away from Seattle and Bellingham. Its gorgeous and spacious grounds make it ideal for outdoor activities and for catching spectacular views of the Northwest.

51 Reviews for Nature's Connection Place

51 Nature's Connection Place Reviews

L
Featured
Lindsay

Married on 09/15/2013

My husband and I were simply blown away by Natures Connection Place and our wedding wouldn't have been the same if we had gone anywhere else. The venue, landscaping and ponds are immaculately kept and ... Read more absolutely breathtaking. The view of the mountains ( foothills to some, but mountains to this FL girl) is stunning and one of my many favorite perks. Kathy was an absolute dream to work with from our initial meeting to our wedding day. She is both friendly and professional and made me feel completely at home and comfortable working with her. We were able to find both our caterer and officiant from the preferred vendor list which was a huge help. One of the best decisions and first decisions my husband and I made together was choosing Natures Connection Place. We can't thank you guys enough!

Alysha
Alysha Reynolds

Married on 05/17/2019

Reynolds wedding

This venue is beautiful! Did not need to spend a lot on decor because the venue is so pretty. Kathy is amazing and so helpful. She puts a list together that you can use if you need help with other ... Read more vendors couples have recommended. This was very helpful as I had no idea where to start. Thank you for allowing us to use your beautiful venue for our special day ❤️

P
Pam

Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Location

Kathy was fantastic to work with. She was so flexible and easy going. The location is beautiful and it was the perfect setting. The price was perfect for our budget and I can't imagine a more ... Read more beautiful place to get married.