Navneet Gems & Minerals Ltd

Bangkok · View map

About Navneet Gems & Minerals Ltd

Navneet Gems and Minerals is a company which is in its 3rd generation, launched in 1993. The company is serving Wholesale and Retail customers for Colored gemstones - Semi precious and Precious gemstones.

6 Reviews for Navneet Gems & Minerals Ltd

6 Navneet Gems & Minerals Ltd Reviews

User6456743

I ordered a lot of tourmalines, rutile quartz and tanzanite. I was extremely happy with the purchase I made. I wanted something a bit more special and various sizes and shapes and I got exactly what I ... Read more wanted. I am extremely happy I chose to work with them and I will order as soon as possible other stones.

L
Lucero

Event date: 10/18/2014

The service are the best! Great comunication and knowhow about the gem... Very happy! Read more The service are the best! Great comunication and knowhow about the gem... Very happy!!

User4498693

Event date: 08/13/2014

4.3

I found this company through Google and contacted them on birthday of my wife and asked them a blue sapphire stone and offered me different range stones and I chose one piece of 450$ per carat range ... Read more and finally I did a lucrative deal and then I used this in gold ring. Wish I could be a designer so I would have used this company stone in my jewelry.