Naya's Idea Event Coordinator

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About Naya's Idea Event Coordinator

Naya’s Idea Event Coordinator is a professional wedding and event planner based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Naya’s Idea Event Coordinator is a full service event planning company that specializes in destination weddings and other special events. This team of professionals will handle all the simplest details of your special day with extreme care and attention to ensure your big day is exactly how you envisioned it to be.

Naya’s Idea Event Coordinator offers a wide range of event planning and coordination services. Throughout the planning process, this event planner will work with you to establish to-do lists, timelines, a guest list, and budget analysis. In addition to full wedding event planning and design, Naya’s Idea Event Coordinator offers their services for partial planning and day-of coordination services. Additionally, Naya’s Idea Event Coordinator is happy to provide vendor referrals for your convenience.

56 Reviews for Naya's Idea Event Coordinator

56 Naya's Idea Event Coordinator Reviews

Danielle
Featured
Danielle

Married on 11/11/2018

If you are reading this and looking for a wedding planner... LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!!

Let me start by saying I am was were you are now... In search for a wedding planner that you love, trust, but also have a connection with and who is affordable. In searching for the best fit for both ... Read more my fiance and myself I came across multiple reviews about how half way through the wedding couples had had to fire their coordinator, which made me extremely nervous being that our wedding was a destination wedding. Whoever we chose had to understand what we wanted, and really help guide us until we arrived for our wedding. I am one of the most indecisive people EVER, but when it came time to make a decision on our wedding coordinator Naya was the BEST decision we ever made when it came to our wedding. I cannot begin to express how awesome she is! Naya is such a kind/sweet soul who cares so much about both you and your fiances special day. Plus, she is amazing at her job. We had traveled to PR prior to the wedding to choose a venue and Naya picked us up at the hotel to take us to each location. After viewing a beautiful venue we hopped in the car to head to our next location when her car suddenly decided it did not want to start. If that were me, I would have been freaking out, but not Naya. She was calm as a cucumber and found an alternative solution so we would make it to our next appointment on time. At that moment I KNEW she was PERFECT for the job and we made the right decision in choosing her to be our coordinator. Throughout the year of planning she stayed in constant contact with us by checking in, reaching out to local vendors with questions or concerns we had, and even offered to make dinner reservations for us upon arrival to PR. She did such a great job at communicating and keeping us on track with the wedding timeline. Having a 2 year old I can say we were not the best at remembering due dates, but Naya was always patient with us and sent us friendly reminders when a task needed to be completed. Naya was there to ensure the rehearsal dinner ran smoothly, and on the day of the wedding guided us through the ceremony and reception. During cake cutting I vividly remember turning around to see Naya helping us distract our daughter dancing with her. :) That warmed my heart knowing she truly cared about our family. Even after the wedding she checks in to see how we are and we stay in communication via social media. We had such an amazing wedding experience in Puerto Rico and I am so happy with the way everything turned out. Wedding planning is hard and stressful enough, so you don't need to stress when it comes to choosing your wedding planner/coordinator because Naya perfect for the job.

Melissa
Melissa Morales

Married on 07/06/2019

A dream come true!

My wedding planning was pretty stressful due to hurricane Maria but Hayxanir made everything so smooth and made us feel secured with everything that had to be done. I was beyond amazed with everything ... Read more and it was so beautiful! If I would do it all over again I will not hesitate in choosing her. She’s amazing not only does she become your planner but also your friend. Hayxanir and her team were a true blessing for our wedding!

R
Rose Orzano

Married on 07/05/2019

Made our destination wedding so easy!

I was very worried about my destination wedding in PR running smoothly, so I decided to hire a planner and she did not disappoint. Very easy to communicate with and our day was a breeze! Read more I was very worried about my destination wedding in PR running smoothly, so I decided to hire a planner and she did not disappoint. Very easy to communicate with and our day was a breeze!