NC Studio Utah

Midvale, UT · View map · Visit website

About NC Studio Utah

NC Studio Utah is a hair and makeup wedding vendor in Salt Lake City, Utah. Nikra, the owner, is very passionate about beauty and about making each client look timeless through bringing out their natural beauty. NC Studio Utah aims to empower and uplift others, including clients. She’s been in the business for more than a decade and is known for providing a fun experience to those getting hair and makeup done before their wedding.

NC Studio Utah creates flawless hair and makeup looks for her clients, from different backgrounds, with different hair lengths and with different goals. Some of her services include:

• Airbrush

Oyuky
    Oyuky Díaz

Getting married on 08/31/2019

An Angel!!

I want to thank Nikra for her great job! I am so happy for what she did for me and my daughter, she made her shine like a princess. She did exactly what my daughter wanted. My daughter is really ... Read more picky and particular with what she likes and Nikra made her day. She has and impressive amount of knowledge and impressive amount of products and colors. I will call her for every special event, she is great!!!

Lupita
    Lupita Aguilar

Married on 06/12/2019

Simply Amazing 😉

From start to finish Nicra is amazing. She goes above and beyond to make you feel and look beautiful. Would definitely recommend her to any bride, quinceañera or just anyone that wants to look pretty ... Read more on their special day.

M
    Mandy

Married on 05/18/2019

Nikra is so talented and great to work with. She is so sweet, professional, and on time. She cares a lot about your opinion and how you want your hair and make up to look. I was so lucky to have her. ... Read more I had her do my hair and makeup for engagements, the shoot got changed to 7am at the last minute do to the area we were shooting at. My photographer has worked with her on shoots before and she recommended Nirka. To have her come to my hotel at the last minute at 5am was just amazing to me. Thank you Nirka.