NC Studio Utah

Midvale, UT · View map · Visit website

About NC Studio Utah

NC Studio Utah is a hair and makeup wedding vendor in Salt Lake City, Utah. Nikra, the owner, is very passionate about beauty and about making each client look timeless through bringing out their natural beauty. NC Studio Utah aims to empower and uplift others, including clients. She’s been in the business for more than a decade and is known for providing a fun experience to those getting hair and makeup done before their wedding.

NC Studio Utah creates flawless hair and makeup looks for her clients, from different backgrounds, with different hair lengths and with different goals. Some of her services include:

• Airbrush

Oyuky
    Oyuky Díaz

Getting married on 08/31/2019

An Angel!!

I want to thank Nikra for her great job! I am so happy for what she did for me and my daughter, she made her shine like a princess. She did exactly what my daughter wanted. My daughter is really ... Read more picky and particular with what she likes and Nikra made her day. She has and impressive amount of knowledge and impressive amount of products and colors. I will call her for every special event, she is great!!!

Alyssa
    Alyssa

Married on 07/26/2019

Great to work with!

Nikra did my makeup for my wedding and she did a fantastic job! Scheduling with her was easy and she delivered exactly the look I wanted. She made me look beautiful for my wedding and I highly ... Read more recommend her!

M
    Maya Roney

Married on 07/09/2019

Wonderful. Felt beautiful. She’s the best!

Nikra is awesome. She listened to me and gave me exactly what I was looking for! She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day. Read more Nikra is awesome. She listened to me and gave me exactly what I was looking for! She made me feel beautiful on my wedding day.