NDVisuals Media

Upland, CA · View map

About NDVisuals Media

NDVisuals Media is a lifestyle and wedding photography company in Upland, California. Owner and senior photographer Nick Davis has a unique photojournalistic style and captures breathtaking images that evoke a bright, airy, and classic look. From small moments and spontaneous details to personal touches and candid reactions, NDVisuals Media is committed to create timeless imagery you and your family will treasure for years to come.

NDVisuals Media is available for weddings as well as engagements, boudoir photography, and family portraits throughout Southern California. Nick and his team of detail-oriented photographers produce vivid images that illustrate the essence of your love story. NDVisuals Media combines film and digital photography, and uses top-of-the-line gear to make sure every shot is composed beautifully. Additional wedding services NDVisuals Media offers include the following:

• Wedding portraits

5 NDVisuals Media Reviews

R
Rosanna

Married on 11/24/2018

I've known Nick Davis of NDVisuals for a couple years and I've never met someone so loving and upbeat. His attention to detail is outstanding, along with his professionalism. He shot my engagement ... Read more photos a couple months ago and they came out gorgeous. My fiancé doesn't like to take photos but Nick made him feel so comfortable during the shoot. It made me so happy because I'm obsessed with our pictures!! Nick is so passionate about his craft and the results show it. I recommend NDVisuals for any event. Weddings, engagements, baptisms, birthdays, restaurant openings, etc. Whatever it is, NDVisuals can photograph it all. Book them now!

J
Jenn

Married on 03/17/2018

Nick did an amazing job capturing the best day of my life! We had a Nigerian Wedding Ceremony and he made sure to get tons of action shots as well as capture all of the colors beautifully! Thank you ... Read more so much, meant a lot to us!

T
Tanya

Married on 07/29/2017

Nick is awesome! He's a wonderful caring person! He makes you feel like royalty, and his shots are perfect! His personality and sense of humor gives the shots it's final touch. He even made my ... Read more husband smile, and he rarely smiles lol. I recommend him! Guarantee you won't be disappointed!