Necker's Jewelers

Davenport, IA · View map · Visit website

About Necker's Jewelers

Necker’s Jewelers is a family-owned jewelry store located in Davenport, Iowa. Necker’s Jewelers has been a staple in the city since 1952 and has grown to be the largest family-owned independent jeweler in the area. With years of sales experience and incomparable work in repair and service, Necker’s Jewelers will help you find the ring of your dreams.

Necker’s Jewelry offers the largest inventory of unique jewelry in the Quad Cities. Their skilled staff will provide a private consultation where you can see any diamond under a scope. From handcrafted rings to loose diamonds to customized engagement rings, Necker’s Jewelry will have it. They also provide interest-free financing for up to 12 months. Other services include:

• Jewelry upgrades

9 Necker's Jewelers Reviews

Featured
User5414534

2+ years ago

My fiance purchased my engagement ring at Neckers and it would not be ready in my size for 2 weeks. Instead of making me wait with nothing, they gave him a free pandora ring to "hold the place" so he ... Read more could still propose! Great customer service!

Molly
Molly

Married on 06/27/2019

We had an EXCELLENT experience at Necker's. My boyfriend and I decided to go ring shopping together. We had a specific vision in mind and our sales-representatives helped us find exactly what we were ... Read more looking for. They were very knowledgeable about their products and they showed us multiple options within our buying range. The Necker's employees made us feel comfortable and welcome; we were served wine while we shopped! Financing options were available and the purchasing process was very easy. I would highly recommend shopping at Necker's.

E
Emily

Married on 09/23/2017

My fiancé got my engagement ring here and we also went back and got the matching wedding band. The customer service was great, they helped him pick out the perfect ring for me and we couldn't be ... Read more happier!