Ned Jackson Photography

Danvers, MA · View map

About Ned Jackson Photography

I'm the lucky guy that gets to capture the best day of people's lives.

Everyone says that your wedding day will be the best day of your life. Only once you've tied the knot can you fully appreciate what they mean. My job is to tell the story of your wedding so that 10, 20, hopefully even 80! years down the road, you'll be able to look back at your photographs and remember the happiness you felt that day. I work hard to create classic, clean and timeless images.

I have been photographing weddings since 2003. My work has been featured regularly in publications and blogs such as The Knot and Style Me Pretty. I am a member of "The Best of Wedding Photography," and ambassador of Pinhole Press and Livebooks, and I have been a speaker at Pictage's Partnercon and the Inspire Photo retreat.

I am available for weddings and other events throughout New England and beyond. I live north of Boston with my wife, two sons and dog.

57 Reviews for Ned Jackson Photography

57 Ned Jackson Photography Reviews

L
Linda

Married on 07/20/2018

Our Daughter's Wedding

Ned's ability to coordinate all the photographs and work with everyone in the wedding party is second to none. This was our second wedding we used Ned in the last 12 months. Once again he was able to ... Read more capture all the special moments we hoped for to have as memories from our daughter's wedding. He is professional, well organized and focused which allows him to photograph spectacular traditional wedding shots. However the candid shots of the special moments between the bride and groom, family and friends are what truly sets him apart. The facial expressions, speeches and toasts, dance and celebration photos are the memories we will cherish. Ned and his team become part of the celebration and are able to do their job without being a distraction or interrupting the flow of the celebration. Simply he is the best.

V
Vanessa

Married on 09/03/2017

I loved working with Ned! He was so much fun and knowledgable. Our wedding photos are gorgeous and now 6 months afterwards, I still can't stop looking at them. What I love most about them is that we ... Read more look like us and Ned captured all the small, happy moments. Highly recommended

C
Casey

Married on 08/05/2017

Ned was our photographer for our August 2017 wedding in Boston and it was one of the best decisions we made! 1) He was a key part of my planning process and was SO helpful and flexible in the months ... Read more and weeks leading up to the wedding with timeline planning, details for things like the first look and had great ideas for spots to shoot photos it was a perfect day or too hot or too cold. He was always willing to jump on a call and help if a question came up. 2) He really couldn't have been more pleasant to be around on our wedding day. As the bride you are being pulled in so many different directions, emotions are at an all time high and, if you're like me, you have a huge family to pull together. Ned was fabulously calm, but took control of getting the photos we wanted done seamlessly. THIS IS SO IMPORTANT! I have been in weddings where the photographer only added to the stress and am so thankful Ned was a pro. 3) The memories he captured are priceless! He really caught every moment and helped us relive our wedding day through the photos. The portraits are beautiful and I know the pictures most will see and keep, but the candid moments during our ceremony or on the dance floor really made the night come alive for me again. Work with Ned!