Neidaliz Garcia Make-up Artist

San Juan, Puerto Rico · View map · Visit website

About Neidaliz Garcia Make-up Artist

Neidaliz Garcia Make-up Artist is a hair and makeup artist located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. This professional provides gorgeous hair and makeup services for any occasion, but particularly for weddings and bridal parties. Neidaliz Garcia will create a long-lasting look for you, leaving you feeling amazing on your special day.

Neidaliz Garcia Make-up Artist can use waterproof, oil-free corrective makeup to give you the perfect wedding look. She also offers hairstyling services, where she can style your hair to your preferences, whether it be an updo or beautiful curls. She can even add in hair accessories to finish off the look. This beauty artist offers other services, too, such as:

• Fake lashes

Featured
Rachel

Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely stunning!

Neidaliz was amazing. She helped me with selecting the right products for my big day. The morning of my wedding, she arrived early and did an amazing job with getting me ready to say "I do". I wanted ... Read more wanted to try a look that I have never done and she nailed it 110%. My husband was in awe when he saw me. Neidaliz made me feel more beautiful and exceeded every expectation I had. I highly recommend her and if I lived in Puerto Rico, I would be using her for every big event I attended.

Kristine
Kristine

Married on 06/15/2019

Excelente Servicio

Muy professional, puntual. Bello maquillaje.! Muy recomendada. Peinado Bello! Read more Muy professional, puntual. Bello maquillaje. !!!! Muy recomendada. Peinado Bello !!!!!

L
Lorena

Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful work.

Neidaliz and her partner made me, my bridesmaids, and the bride and groom's mothers all look beautiful. They styled a variety of hair types and skin types without issue, and were willing to make ... Read more adjustments that my girls requested. Also, they were fun and kept us entertained with music. Definitely recommend.