Neil Dixon Smith

Chicago, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About Neil Dixon Smith

Neil Dixon Smith is a classical guitarist located in Chicago, Illinois. He also provides services to weddings throughout the local area, including Wisconsin, Michigan and Indiana. He has been part of the wedding industry since 2004 and specializes in providing ceremony and reception music. Neil has performed live for concerts and events of all kinds, but he finds a great personal meaning in playing for a wedding ceremony. He loves being the live soundtrack as two people join in marriage and feels honored each time he is able to do so.

Neil Dixon Smith offers high-quality service options to each couple. Neil seeks to make each couple's wedding moment profound, soulful and fun in hopes that his service will thoroughly contribute to the lifetime memories of the event. He can comfortably perform traditional wedding music or non-traditional selections. He is also very good at accommodating unique song requests.

47 Reviews for Neil Dixon Smith

47 Neil Dixon Smith Reviews

E
Featured
Erika

Married on 05/05/2018

Neil was great to work with from the very beginning. He invited us to his place so we can listen to him before booking him, which was really nice in deciding whether or not we want to book him (we ... Read more immediately said yes after listening to him!). Another unique experience we had with Neil was preparing for our first dance songs. After he suggested to sing for us, he immediately sent us a short clip of example. It was a great suggestion, not only he is a good singer but we also got to listen to the lyrics (which meant a lot for us). He ended up performing for all first dance, father daughter and mother son dances, and it was all awesome! We can't recommend him enough to anyone considering about having a live performer. We are 100% happy that we chose Neil.

J
Jenna Rizzo Mattuck

Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour

We had an outdoor wedding at Redfield estate at the Grove… Neil did the ceremony and cocktail hour music. He could not have done any better! It was exactly as I wanted and we received many ... Read more compliments on his performance. I highly recommend using Neil Dixon Smith for your event! He helped make my perfect day!

Jenna
Jenna Rizzo Mattuck

Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding Ceremony

Neil played my wedding ceremony and did an amazing job! I could not have imagined better service! He was professional before, during, and after my wedding. I had an "odd" song request and he ... Read more absolutely delivered!