Nelliena Events

North Bend, WA · View map · Visit website

About Nelliena Events

Nelliena Events is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Bend, Washington. This company believes that your wedding day marks one of the most important decisions you will ever make in your lifetime, and they understand how stressful planning your own wedding can be. Nelliena Events is always honored to help couples plan, coordinate, and execute their wedding day. They pride themselves in bringing each individual couple’s vision to reality and will go above and beyond to ensure the planning process is not just stress-free, but fun. They’ll sweat the details, so you don’t have to.

Nelliena Events has experience crafting cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, military weddings, and both religious and non-religious weddings. Couples can expect to receive planning guidance from a team of four and take advantage of professional services, including:

• Budget analysis

R
Rachael Mlakar

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Thank you, Nelliena!

Nelliena is on top of everything! I was worried that I didn't have every little detail planned out, but Nelliena kept me calm and truly brought everything together beautifully. I HIGHLY recommend her ... Read more services!

A
Arvin Quiroz

Married on 05/12/2019

Extremely helpful!

Would recommend them to anyone! They were super helpful. Awesome people! Read more Would recommend them to anyone! They were super helpful. Awesome people!!!

M
Mandy

Married on 08/11/2018

Having organized a number of corporate events for work, when the thought of spending some of my limited budget on a wedding planner, to be honest, seemed like money that could be better spent ... Read more elsewhere. After having a free consultation with Nelliena (part of the offerings of our venue) – where I walked in ready to say “no thank you”, let me tell you - I walked out of that meeting willing to sell off my engagement ring to hire her (though not necessary as she was extremely affordable)! Nelliena at Nelliena Events was on my speed dial for the months & weeks leading up to my wedding. She uses a really cool software that provides you tons of templates on things from seating charts, timelines to packing lists for your wedding party to keep everything organized and easily accessible – no having to search through Pinterest for tips & guides! She was always available for a panicked call (umm…my officiant just bailed – help!) and was quick with a calming word or on-the-fly solution for all of your wedding woes. She worked directly with all of my vendors which saved me a world of stress and coordination – which is priceless when you’re trying to maintain school/work/sanity while planning a wedding. All the way to the day of my wedding when it rained on the only day in August…during my outdoor wedding…with technical difficulties…not to mention other day-of bumps, Nelliena & the Nelliena Events team were on it – keeping me stress free and able to enjoy my wedding and guests. I can’t stress enough what good investment Nelliena’s services were for my special day. There’s no way it would have been such an unforgettable event without her. Hire her, you won’t regret it – I know I didn’t!