Nelly Saraiva - Wedding & Boudoir Photographer

Acushnet, MA · View map

About Nelly Saraiva - Wedding & Boudoir Photographer

Hi, thank you for stopping by my page. Take a look at some of my recent work and see if you like my style. It's important to me that each of my clients want share my vision for their image art. I'm a wedding & lifestyle photographer who loves fashion, music, coffee, and dancing. I'm an emotional shooter, if you wear you heart on your sleeve or anywhere else, I will find it and capture it on your wedding day.

97 Reviews for Nelly Saraiva - Wedding & Boudoir Photographer

97 Nelly Saraiva - Wedding & Boudoir Photographer Reviews

S
suhaida

Married on 09/02/2018

Beyond Talented!

Where do I begin…what an incredible photographer! But, Nelly is so much more! After seeing Nelly’s portfolio online during our wedding photography research, we knew we wanted to meet with her. The ... Read more moment I met her I knew she was who I wanted to photograph our wedding. Our search officially ended with one inquiry and meeting! Nelly is a very warm person and makes you feel comfortable instantaneously. My husband and I met and were in contact with Nelly several times before our big day to iron out all the details. The day of our wedding came and Nelly was more than I could have ever imagined as a photographer. Nelly made sure we were comfortable every step of the way; she is extremely prepared and professional. She knows how to manage the group she is working with, yet she is light hearted and sweet. At our wedding reception Nelly showed some of her favorite shots in a slideshow that all our guests got to see. I have never looked so good in my life! We are in awe of how gorgeous Nelly’s work is and how she captured the beautiful moments of our wedding. Working with her was effortless. Nelly was more than just an amazing photographer; she was a big part of our wedding day and such an incredible support. We are honored to have had Nelly photograph our wedding; best decision made!

J
Jillian

Married on 08/25/2018

AMAZING. She was recommended by many friends, and when I saw her work, I knew she was the one. Nelly took the time beforehand to understand our wants and made sure to incorporate everything into our ... Read more day. She was a lifesaver when the day came -even buttoning my dress when my mother couldn’t figure it out! I was honestly a nervous wreck, but she made sure to calm my nerves, keep us on track with time, and made us LAUGH! So important. My husband and I still talk about the experience with her. Could not imagine the day with anyone else. Nelly is professional, dependable, and personable. We haven’t seen the photos yet, but I know that we will be blown away. Looking forward to meeting with her soon. Again, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

C
Carissa

Married on 07/06/2018

Nelly is truly the best in the business. From the day we met her we were confidant in not only her vision to beautifully capture our wedding day but to also keep our day flowing on time with out ... Read more missing a beat! Nellys friendly and outgoing personality was able to keep our large bridal party focused including two wild little ones. Nelly is an incredible person inside and out and truly made our wedding planning and day of stress free. We are so confident in Nelly’s work that we also did our engagement photos and I did a boudoir shoot with her; all exceeding our expectations. We look forward to the opportunity to work with her again in the future and we would highly recommend her to all of our friends and family!