Nessa Events

West Hollywood, CA · View map · Visit website

About Nessa Events

Nessa Events is a wedding and event planning company based in West Hollywood, California that offers couples peace of mind. Owned by professional wedding planner Vanessa Vargas, we will take care of every pesky wedding detail so you can have a stress-free wedding day. We make your life easier and stress free! Its a small price to pay to know that we will handle everything that comes along with planning a wedding. Our team of experienced wedding planning experts truly enjoy our clients and the work we do. Can't wait to talk more in detail with you.

Experience
Vanessa Vargas has many years of experience in public relations and communication, working with some of Hollywood’s top celebrities, brands and brides. After working on Bravo TV’s “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” Vanessa focused specifically on planning weddings and corporate events.

Nessa Events offers wedding planning and coordination services for the Southern California area. Destination Weddings are welcomed too. They offer four standard wedding planning and coordination packages and will create custom packages to meet your specific needs. Wedding planning services include the following:

• Day-of coordination

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 12/17/2011

Where to begin? Vanessa Vargas was the most amazing wedding coordinator! A friend recommended Vanessa to my mom and I for a Day of Wedding Coordinator. We had put a great deal of time and effort into ... Read more into the planning of my wedding, but our goal was to be able to actually enjoy ourselves and concentrate on having the most amazing time at the wedding. I knew that it was going to fall on my mom because she would want me to enjoy the day, but it was top priority that we ALL had a spectacular day! Vanessa was great in setting up a timeline, going over all of the little details we had thought of (and especially the ones we forgot too!). We prepared a list of tasks for her to do day of and she immediately saw our vision and helped make it happen. She was prompt at answering all calls and emails, and had several amazing ideas for the ceremony and reception too. Day of – Vanessa was my hero. Not only was everything picture perfect, but she helped keep us on a schedule that had the perfect flow. She made sure to allow time for us to eat, dance, visit with guests, etc and every time she came around she had the most calming, relaxed look on her face. Because of that, we were able to enjoy every last second of the wedding. She helped wrap up the event, gather all the gifts and miscellaneous items, and because of all her hard work, our months of planning became the most fabulous wedding day for us! I just love Vanessa and would recommend her to any and every one! She is the best!

J
Jeanette

Married on 04/15/2017

I was completely happy with our decision to hire Vanessa as the "Day of Coordinator" at our Castle Green wedding! She was running things behind the scenes, kept our timeline in check, and was such a ... Read more huge help setting up, and then storing all of our decorative items, gifts, etc! I appreciated her insight and expertise and can definitely say she made the less stressful. I cannot imagine having to run the day myself or delegating the work to a family/bridal party member. No way! Thank you, Vanessa! 5 stars! :)

N
Nicole

Married on 07/03/2016

This review is soooo long overdue. Exactly a year ago, Vanessa helped to make our big day so special. As our Day of Coordinator she allowed us to sit back, relax and enjoy the wonderful whirlwind ... Read more (because we knew she had our backs!). In addition to keeping the party flowing the day of, she offered us so much helpful guidance along the way. There is so much information out there and as a new bride, it can be pretty overwhelming. At our first meeting, she helped me focus in on the wedding planning essentials and identify areas where I might be able to get creative and stretch my limited budget a bit farther. She even connected us we some of the vendors she had established relationships with along the way. Love that lady and feel so grateful for her services!