Nest Egg Wedding Photography

Pawtucket, RI · View map

About Nest Egg Wedding Photography

Together Brett Henrikson & Paige Kooyenga founded Nest Egg Weddings,
named after their kitten Egg and the Nest they are building together.

Having met at art school, Brett and Paige fell in love in the darkroom and the rest is history. While both are working artists in their own right, they have found that shooting weddings as a couple and a team have created incredibly strong, intimate images. They believe that their insights as a couple allow for a more wholistic representation of a wedding from both the male and female points of view, but also the view of a pair very much in love.

38 Reviews for Nest Egg Wedding Photography

38 Nest Egg Wedding Photography Reviews

M
Michelle

Married on 09/05/2017

We just book them for our wedding this fall in New York City, we can't wait to have their New England style work with the city for our wedding! Can't wait to meet you two! Read more We just book them for our wedding this fall in New York City, we can't wait to have their New England style work with the city for our wedding! Can't wait to meet you two!

C
Corrie

Married on 07/15/2017

Brett and Paige were the best photographers we could’ve asked for. It was so clear that they’re in love and truly know how to capture the love of others! Photography was the most important detail to ... Read more me and I was more than pleased with the outcome. B&P were very responsive to our emails and were even okay planning most of our day over the phone as we were planning from the west coast. They made my husband and I so comfortable in front of the camera and the photos we got are something we’ll cherish forever. I am always looking back through our photos and am transported back to our incredible day. I would choose B&P over and over again! If you’ve even been considering them, don’t think twice they’re worth it!

M
Megan

Married on 05/06/2017

We hired Nest Egg for our engagement shoot and loved the images so much. We felt like we really bonded with Paige & Brett. We just booked them for our wedding coming up in 2017 and couldn't be more ... Read more excited!