Nested & Company

Kalamazoo, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Nested & Company

A wedding planning company in Kalamazoo, Michigan, Nested & Company specializes in full-service planning for once-in-a-lifetime ceremonies and receptions. Owned and operated by Sandra and Aaron De La Cruz, the company proudly transforms ordinary celebrations into beautiful, love-filled masterpieces. Boasting an uncanny eye for beauty and detail, Nested & Company is the perfect choice for ensuring a dream-worthy knot-tying affair.

Couples who book Nested & Company in preparation for their big day benefit from an assortment of wedding planning services. Said services include, but are not limited to, the following:

p>

G
Featured
Geraldine

Married on 10/17/2015

I really think I got the better end of this deal than ANYONE! At the time of my wedding, I was a special events planner + coordinator AND I had several weddings under my belt. I really thought my ... Read more hubby and I nailed it with our planning. Well... I realized how much the *right coordinator could truly make or break a wedding. Thank GOD that I happened to have invited the owners of Nested & Co. as beloved guests to my out of state wedding! They ended up not just being our guests.. but really rescued us from embarrassment and stress that day. Here are just 3 for your entertainment ;) 1. We were so focused on decorating the room in which we were to be wed in and the room for the dessert reception that we forgot about the hallway in which everyone would be lounging in! (!!!) I sent Sandra a text message 2 days before and asked her if she could help me once her flight landed and she so graciously did! 2. There were many delays at our wedding. I had a coordinator for the wedding, but I don't recall seeing her at all. Who I did see was Janeve– who helped me with my dress, was on it with with the timing and instructions for me getting to the aisle, comforting me, telling me how beautiful I was, trying super hard to convince my tiny siblings to walk down the isle because they freaked out last minute. 3. Apparently, the cheesecake that was to be served for our reception was in a freezer and there was no one appointed to slice it up and serve it–not to mention– the dessert section was not set up either. Janeve discovered this and began to slice it up so beautifully! Also, there was no music in the reception room, which would've been super awkward if our guests would have walked into a room with nothing. There is SO much more she did that I did not get to share, I cringe just thinking about what could have happened. They saved us, and I hope you save yourself the stress and just book them before you need to be rescued!

P
Patricia Spudich

Married on 08/29/2019

Everything I needed and more!

Sandra is amazing. I wasn’t even entirely sure what I wanted, but I told her “Simple & Elegant” and she ran with it. We had an absolutely amazing beach wedding. She took the time to get to know me and ... Read more and understand what we wanted and thought of details that hadn’t even occurred to me, all while keeping our budget in mind. She was always responsive and pulled every last detail together. I could not have put the wedding of my dreams together without her.

A
Alicia

Married on 08/03/2018

This was the best investment I made for my wedding day. Janeve is absolutely lovely, hard working, kind, and flexible. She was so easy to get a hold of the minute I thought of something. She is easy ... Read more to get along with and very organized. There were some items the week of that I completely forgot about and thank goodness I had her to remind me / handle it. She did everything from run rehearsal, pick up items, and set up decor. She handled EVERYTHING and it made my wedding day so enjoyable that I did not have to worry about a thing. I gave her complete control and she handled the day perfectly. I had last minute guests show up I did not know where coming and he took care of it. I would very much recommend anyone to work with her, easily the best spent money on my wedding day!!!