Network DJs

Montgomery, AL · View map · Visit website

About Network DJs

Network DJs is Alabama's premier wedding entertainment group. Our team has more than 20 years of experience in the wedding industry and we pride ourselves on exceeding the expectations of our clients. From planning to execution, we guide you through the process the entire way and ensure the biggest day of your life is stress free and lots of fun. At Network DJs, we work hard to make sure you and your guests have a fun and memorable experience. Our mission statement is simple...."Happy Brides". We are motivated, enthusiastic, and passionionate entertainers that know how to use our years of experience to keep your dance floor hopping all night long. We customize each event to fit your needs. We serve the greater Birmingham area, Montgomery, Dothan, Auburn, Opelika, Western Georgia, and surrounding areas. Finally, we are proud to let all our clients know that we are 100% military veteran owned and operated.

We offer wireless uplighting, social media photo booths, dancing on the cloud, customized live monograms, TV's for photo or music videos, intelligent lighting, and much more. Whatever it is you are looking for, we bring your vision to life. Just check out our customer reviews to see how we deliver our promise to our clients.

29 Reviews for Network DJs

29 Network DJs Reviews

K
Featured
Keliah

Married on 08/04/2012

There were only a few things that I would not compromise with about my wedding and my DJ was one of them. My ultimate goal was that after my wedding all my guests would be talking about how much FUN ... Read more they had. Well, Jeff at Network DJ's definitely delivered and exceeded all of my expectations. He created a fun, energetic, exciting, and appropriate atmosphere. At our second meeting before the wedding, he wrote me out a timeline for when everything was going to happen (ie, intros, cake cutting, first dance, bouquet/garter toss, etc) and I was able to take that information to all my vendors (Wedding planner, photographer, etc.) so they knew when everything was going to be happening. It was SO organized and everything flowed so smooth the day of the wedding. Jeff was definitely the ringmaster of our event. He was constantly involved and communicating to our guests so there were never any awkward pauses, silence, or concerns about what was happening next. He had all the music pre-set so he never had to be the type of DJ that sits and hides behind his equipment. He remained involved and positive the whole time and was so pleasant with all my guests. In my opinion he doesnt charge enough for all that he does and provides for his events. He was really the MAIN reason that my wedding day was PERFECT! I cant wait to create another event JUST so I can hire Jeff from Network DJ's again.

B
Blake Calhoun

Married on 06/01/2019

Every expectation met

Jeff was extremely professional with his preparation for our event,but also at the event itself. He made sure everything went exactly how we wanted it,and was so easy to work with. He’s great at ... Read more building relationships with his clients and really goes above and beyond to make sure that every detail goes notices. I would recommend Jeff over any other DJ.

M
Michael

Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Zato/Jeff is worth every penny! First off, our wedding was in New Jersey and I had heard and seen first hand Jeff's work from another wedding. Although he was coming from Florida, I knew he was ... Read more good and I had experienced his work previously and knew that if anything, he was a safe bet. However, not only was he a safe bet, he blew the wedding outta the water! Secondly, this guy's home was being hit with a hurricane and he didn't even want to bother us with his own issues as we were coming down to the big day and handled his issues and drove the entire family up to New Jersey to escape the hurricane. Not only did he show up promptly without delay, he put on quite the show. All the guests did nothing but compliment his amazing work. My wife and I were making the rounds at the wedding, and once the dance floor was opened up, when we turned around to greet the next table, all the tables were empty because literally everyone was on the dance floor! Jeff's dedication and hard work definitely shines through and it shows when he can get everybody including grandparents onto the dance floor. There was not a displeased person in the venue and we had an amazing night. Jeff was amazing from the planning stages all the way to the end of the night. Worth every penny but by the end of the event you'll also feel like you've known Jeff forever and had made a friend. Highly recommend him to anybody wanting to have a great event!