New Arts Ensembles

Savannah, GA · View map · Visit website

About New Arts Ensembles

New Arts Ensembles is a booking agency based in Savannah, Georgia. Ricardo Ochoa and Kristine King started the company in 2003. Using of a variety of musical instruments, from classic to modern, the experienced and talented group of musicians provides a perfect atmosphere, whether it is a grand wedding or an intimate gathering. New Arts Ensembles offers everything from classical to jazz, bluegrass to steel drums, second lines and dance bands- we can provide additional members to fit the needs of the couple.

New Arts Ensembles has industry-professionals who really know how to entertain a crown from start to finish. The band is available to travel to any wedding venue and lets the couples choose the songs that suit their style and preferences. They provide an extensive music library with a variety of genres. Additionally, they offer the following services:

• Bilingual MC

K
Featured
Kate

Event date: 05/23/2015

Unbelievable experience! We hired Velvet Caravan for my grandma's 80th birthday. It was a total surprise and the band coordinated surprising her at the front door, and even went out of their way to ... Read more bring a bouquet of flowers!!!!!!!!!! They played interactive "name that tune" games with her. Sang an extended happy birthday and worked with us to coordinate bringing out the cake - impeccable timing all around. They even stayed after and chatted. SOOOOO nice and the music was so fun and lively. Nobody could sit still. I have never met a more pleasurable group! Kristin was also AMAZING dealing with my indecisiveness in planning - SUPER flexible and more responsive than ANY of the vendors for my own wedding! Totally worth the money. I think my grandma got 10 extra years of life after the show.

Nicole
Nicole Schwalge

Married on 12/15/2018

Thank you for making our wedding magical!

Working with New Arts Ensemble was super easy! I knew before my wedding that I wanted to walk down the aisle to "Georgia on my Mind" the Steve Gadd version instrumental so I contacted Kristen to ... Read more find out what she recommended and she was able to listen to the song and recommend exactly what instruments we needed to pull it off for my budget. We had an organist and saxophone and it was truly magical. I was married on December 15th, 2018 and it still gives me goosebumps thinking about walking down the aisle to them playing the live version of that song under the mossy oak trees at the Old Roberd's Dairy Farm. I would highly recommend these guys for whatever musical style you are looking for!!! Thank you for making our wedding magical!!!

V
Valerie

Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Recommend!

Kristin was the harpist at our ceremony. It was such a pleasure working with her. She is so friendly and very professional. She even learned a song I requested for the ceremony and played it ... Read more beautifully!