New Beginnings Bridal Studio

Puyallup, WA · View map · Visit website

About New Beginnings Bridal Studio

Located in Puyallup, Washington, New Beginnings Bridal Studio is a wedding dress boutique that understands that your gown is an expression of your personality and style. They have a vast inventory of both traditional and off-the-runway dresses, ready to fit your style, vision, and budget. Their team of experienced stylists excel at listening to what you want and finding what works for you. They are committed to making you feel special and stunning, from the moment you step through their door to the walk down the aisle, and beyond.

Operating by appointment only in order to give each bride their full focus, New Beginnings Bridal Studio has dresses in all shapes and sizes, including an extensive plus-size collection. They receive new inventory seasonally, so you are always in style, and host sample sales and trunk shows on occasion. In addition to wedding gowns, New Beginnings Bridal Studio can help you complete your look with bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, and veils.

76 Reviews for New Beginnings Bridal Studio

76 New Beginnings Bridal Studio Reviews

Ashley
Featured
Ashley

Married on 05/19/2019

Great experience

They have individual rooms, so it feels like more of a private event for you! Great selections of dresses, and lots of different price points for every budget! Read more They have individual rooms, so it feels like more of a private event for you! Great selections of dresses, and lots of different price points for every budget!

Mercedes
Mercedes Kensington

Getting married on 06/27/2020

Amazing staff and beautiful dresses!

Fell in love with my dress on my first visit! The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. I showed them the styles I liked on Pinterest and they selected perfect dresses for my body shape and my ... Read more taste. I can't wait to wear my dress on my special day! Also, loved the cute "Mrs" mug I received with the purchase of my dress!

Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn

Getting married on 03/07/2020

Great experience!

There are so many great things to say about New Beginnings! The store itself has a great vibe, and I loved that each group gets a private room. Isabella was AMAZING. She picked out the perfect dress, ... Read more and helped me stay within my budget. I never felt rushed or pressured, even though it was the end of the day. I had a great experience, so happy I found my dress there. Highly recommend!!