New City Florist

New City, New York · View map · Visit website

About New City Florist

New City Florist is a professional floral service that is based out of New City, New York. With over 40 years of experience, the staff at New City knows how special weddings are, and knows exactly what it takes to give you the wedding of your dreams.

New City Florist is a top of the line company whose talent shows not only in their product, but in their customer service. Time after time the team has continually received the best reviews, exposure, and awards from their customers and community. Your 5-star experience will begin with a complimentary consultation to become familiar with the company and begin designing your perfect wedding arrangements. Once all of the plans have been set, you can relax and leave the heavy lifting to the professionals. Services include delivery, setup and cleanup to ensure you and your family can enjoy the moment uninterrupted. In addition to a day of services, the team can also make a venue visit, and samples to ensure every detail is just right. Popular floral arrangements include:

• Aisle Decor

Featured
John Buniak

Getting married on 03/04/2021

A Spectacular Experience

Our wedding took place on Saturday 04/27/19. We chose New City Florist after much consideration. My wife and mother-in-law had visited multiple other florists in the area that had great reputations ... Read more and were very impressed with what they had on display and how they told them they could make our day special. I really did not want to have anything to do with the flowers for my wedding. I understand that you need to have them and how important they are to the overall aesthetic of the day. I had played a major part in planning a good deal of our wedding and flowers are not my forte. I was asked to come in at the end to just to give approval; because I came to be known as a Groomzilla through our entire planning process. In the end I was impressed by the florists we had seen and would have been more than happy to use any one of them. One day by chance when speaking to a woman at our jeweler, she asked me what was left to plan and I told her we only had to decide on our florist. She told me New City was the place to go and that I would not regret going there. She could not have been more correct. My wife, my mother-in-law and myself sat down with Rene and after having been through multiple appointments, we were prepared and let him know exactly what we wanted. His professionalism and willingness to listen to both my future wife's requests and his attention to detail made our decision an easy one. Everything that we asked for he took care of without any issues. We even through a curve ball at them 10 days prior to wedding and they just took the change and ran with it without any push back. Tulla, who was his assistant also was an integral part in making our wedding day a special one. All of the flowers were beautiful, from the bridesmaids bouquets to the table arrangements which were spectacular. The job that was done was ten times better than we could have ever had hoped for. If you are planning your special day or knows someone who is, I would recommend New City Florist to them. They will not be disappointed, I promise you.

A
Amy

Married on 07/21/2019

Absolutely amazing!

We used New City Florist for our wedding and our flowers were absolutely gorgeous! Tulla made the most beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. She stays in constant communication and responds quickly to ... Read more to any questions. I highly recommend this florist!!!

Kimmie
Kimmie Jean

Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding July 13

I am so extremely happy that we went with Rene and New City Florist for our wedding! Our flowers were exquisite! Everyone was so helpful throughout the entire planning process, and the centerpieces ... Read more and bouquets were beautiful, perfect, and exactly what I envisioned! I would not hesitate to use them again for any special event in the future!