New Hampshire Photographers

East Kingston, NH · View map · Visit website

About New Hampshire Photographers

New Hampshire Photographers is a creative and innovative wedding photography company serving NH,ME and MA based out of East Kingston, New Hampshire. This team of photographers has been specializing in wedding photography for over 30 years. They pride themselves on creating fun and relaxing photography, and they're able to do this by building relationships and working closely with their clients. Instead of locking you into a package, New Hampshire Photographers charges you by the hour so you don't feel stressed about breaking your budget. They like to keep everything simple and fun!

New Hampshire Photographers believes in only making you pay for only what you need. That’s why they charge by the hour and will give you everything you want in terms of quality wedding photography. Services offered include:

• One event per day

Shelby
Featured
Shelby

Married on 04/06/2019

Beautiful and fun engagement photos

My fiance and I have never posted for photographs before ans we were nervous. We booked an engagement session with Micah after we booked him for our wedding, so we could get used to being in front of ... Read more the camera before the big day. He gives off this relaxing vibe and made us feel so comfortable. We had a fun time even though it was really cold and we got some really great pictures that we love! He gave us the pictures in a week which I think is amazingly fast compared to some photographers. He had a great eye for what to use as backgrounds (we did our photos outside). The color was rich and the focus was crystal clear in every photo. We are using our engagement pictures to make a photo book with wide margins around each photo as our wedding guest book and he suggested a good quality place to make such a book. Micah answered all my messages quickly and was very responsive to any questions I had. We are very excited to have him capturing our special day after seeing the results of the engagement pictures!!!

Kendall
Kendall

Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome people with excellent ideas

I hired Micah at New Hampshire Photographers because he seemed to be the most reasonably priced. He stated that he can give my husband and I access to the secured folder once the pictures were taken ... Read more and we can print our pictures ourselves. I was interested in this because I was honestly looking to save any bit of money possible. Micah and Michelle arrived at the wedding location on time and immediately got to work asking me what I was interested in having photographed and who was most important to be in the pictures. Unfortunately, my father and grandmother were having medical problems that limited how much time they would be available for pictures so once the ceremony was over, Michelle and Micah made sure these pictures were taken first. They had so many wonderful ideas! They loved the textures of my wedding venue (my grandparents log home) so they utilized parts of the home and property that I hadn't thought of. Micah and Michelle worked with me through every step of the way and never made me feel rushed. I would highly recommend New Hampshire Photographers!

M
Martha Goodwin

Married on 10/21/2018

Great photographer that was willing to work with us for what we wanted

This was a second wedding for both of us and we knew exactly what we wanted. We contacted a lot of photographers and no one but Micah was willing to work with us. Every other photographer wanted us to ... Read more to choose a package. Micah was great even offering to do our outdoor pictures a day earlier if the forecast wasn’t conducive to outdoor pictures. Our pictures all can out amazing and when you have 7 children in the wedding party it’s not easy to get them to cooperate which Micah was able to do. Overall we thought the work was great, the proofs were available when we got back from our honeymoon and printing what we wanted was easy. Micah was available to edit our pictures as we asked and the turn around was quick. I can’t recommend New Hampshire Photographers enough.