New Image Day Spa

Ogden, UT · View map

About New Image Day Spa

Welcome to New Image Day Spa! We have created a luxurious place for men and women to escape and experience individualized treatments designed to improve mental, physical and spiritual well-being. We are committed to providing you with customized treatments and superior customer service. Our spa offers the ultimate total body and mind experience that will leave you with a New Image of balance, relaxation and wellness. So, sit back and relax, and let us pamper you. We want to be your spa!

2 Reviews for New Image Day Spa

2 New Image Day Spa Reviews

User4350957

2+ years ago

I was blown away by how amazing my massage was. Definitely worth the money. Read more I was blown away by how amazing my massage was. Definitely worth the money.

A
Amanda

Married on 09/27/2014

I did my makeup here for the bridal shoot and the wedding. Tara did an amazing job, and recommended some great colors for my skin. I got a lot of compliments, especially when people were looking at ... Read more the pictures after, about how good my makeup looked. My husband and I also really like to go here for couples massages, so after the reception (during the day) we went to New Image for a couples massage to de-stress. It was amazing!

New Image Day Spa FAQ