New Image Photography

Plainville, CT · View map · Visit website

About New Image Photography

New Image Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Plainville, Connecticut that focuses on taking pictures that will be cherished when you look back for years to come. Head photographer, Rick Dubie, started his career with a passion in film and shows that love through his photography today. He captures unique photos with his technical skill and shows raw, honest emotion in a natural, traditional, photojournalistic and contemporary style.

The photographer offers many wedding services. New Image Photography services include:

• Second shooter
  • Additional hours
  • High resolution
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Liability insurance

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, New Image Photography also offers many other services. Their other services include:

• Engagement sessions

Featured
Ryan Dupont

Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent Experience

My wife and I interviewed a few photographers before hiring Rick. We chose to go with Rick because of his years of experience, his friendliness, his style, and his use of light. On our wedding day, ... Read more Rick was prompt and well dressed. After introducing himself to our wedding party and parents, he got right to work. He was very polite and professional. My wife and I had a few of our own ideas for pictures throughout the day and he accommodated us tremendously. His attitude during the day was positive and fun and that showed through in our pictures. At the end of the night, before Rick left, he "made the rounds" saying goodnight to us, what was left of our bridal party, and our parents. All and all, my wife and I are very pleased with the pictures of our wedding, and we were pleased to have such an attentive photographer. Rick and New Image Photography are highly recommended by us.

S
Sarah

Married on 09/29/2018

September 29th 2018

He was very upbeat and instructive and organized. I was so happy with the outcome of all my pictures and got many compliments on his presence and professionalism at the wedding and on the photos ... Read more themselves. Worth every penny!

A
Ashley

Married on 09/23/2018

My husband and I hate to be center of attention but Rick made it easy

Rick and crew was fun and easy to work with. They instantly made my husband and I comfortable and relaxed. And the work Rick does with his camera and equipment is very impressive! Our engagement and ... Read more wedding photos came out beautifully. We were very happy we had chosen Rick to be our photographer.