New Jersey Videography

East Brunswick, NJ · View map · Visit website

About New Jersey Videography

New Jersey Videography is a wedding photographer and videographer based in East Brunswick, New Jersey that offers personalized professionalism from beginning to end. Their team of expert videographers will get to know you as a couple, learn your personal style and understand what is most important to you on your wedding day. Using a fly-on-the-wall style of photography and filming, their creative team will blend into the crowd. The result is thrilling, creative photo and video that represents your unique commitment as a couple.

New Jersey Videography offers wedding photography and videography services for the northern New Jersey area. Wedding photography and videography services offered by New Jersey Videography include the following:

• Engagement shoot

Featured
Valerie

Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing Pictures and Service

I booked Alex for my wedding and I am so happy I did! Not only was he friendly and customer service oriented; he was also extremely fast in delivering my wedding proofs-within a week of my wedding! ... Read more I’ve not been able to stop staring at my pictures since receiving my proofs and it’s going to be an extremely hard decision choosing which ones I want for my album!!! :) In addition to professionalism and prompt service, you’ll also receive a great package deal from Alex and you can’t beat that when it comes to capturing your memories! So glad I chose him!!

J
Jenny N

Married on 02/15/2019

Very kind and a joy to work with

Alex was a joy to work with. He was very professional, and our wedding pictures are gorgeous and videos... OMG. They captured so many special moments at our wedding; my husband and I keep looking at ... Read more our album over and over again because we love the pictures so much. Additionally, Alex was very prompt to respond to any phone calls or emails, and easy to schedule meetings/engagement picture sessions with. They captured beautiful pictures in a timely manner, so that the day of the wedding we didn't have to spend very much time taking pictures. Alex has a passion for photography and produces beautiful work. He is very kind and a joy to work with.

P
Paige G

Married on 01/11/2019

Alex is truly fantastic to work with

Alex is truly fantastic to work with and his ability to capture all the special details of the day is outstanding. He is extremely flexible and will respond very quickly to any questions or concerns ... Read more you have. His passion for photography really comes through in his work and I am so happy we decided to have him there to capture our special day.