New Leaf Hair Studio

Bristol, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About New Leaf Hair Studio

A wedding hair and makeup service in Bristol, Rhode Island, New Leaf Hair Studio takes pride in delivering unparalleled artistry and supreme comfort. Couples will work with stylists and artists to design a style that is unique to them for their big day, whether they dream of having a beachy style or ballroom vision. Fully licensed, New Leaf Hair Studio also helps couples feel beautiful by exceeding expectations.

Couples are provided with a wedding consultant who will personally attend to you throughout each stage of the planning process. Beginning with a consultation and hair and makeup trials, couples will be able to customize their beauty services to reflect their individual style. Hair stylists at New Leaf Hair Studio specialize in bridal hair design such as formal updos and textured styling, extensions and coloring, blowouts, relaxers, haircuts, Keratin treatments, perms, and veil placements. Makeup artists use mineral cosmetics for a natural-looking and flawless application and design. Couples can request either airbrush or contour makeup, as well as tattoo coverage, eyebrow and eyelash tinting, eye makeup, and fake eyelash application. Artists also apply makeup to the wedding party.

Other Services
You and your wedding party can utilize New Leaf Hair Studio for other beauty services., like facials, manicures, pedicures or a spa treatment. If needed, the team of multiple stylists also work with couples for men’s grooming requests and hair removal, such as tweezing and waxing. Other beauty services include:

• Massages

69 New Leaf Hair Studio Reviews

E
Elaina

Getting married on 09/24/2019

The ladies at New Leaf are friendly, professional, and accommodating. The hair and makeup on everyone was perfect! If I ever need my hair and makeup done in the future, I will be going back to New ... Read more Leaf.

Jenna
Jenna Peloquin

Married on 04/28/2019

Rachel is the best!!

Rachel has been doing my hair for many, many years now. So when it came time to choose someone to do my hair and make up for my wedding it really was a no brainer. I showed Rachel a photo that I ... Read more wanted my hair based off and told her I was looking for a romantic/bohemian feel. She knew EXACTLY what I was looking for. I even changed a part of the hairstyle last minute the day of and she was super flexible and accommodating. I got so many compliments from guests at the wedding on my hair and make up and told them to see Rachel at New Leaf because she is the best!!

Alexandra
Alexandra Pearson

Married on 04/26/2019

The perfect team!

Finding a team for my bridal hair/make-up needs for me & my girls posed a bigger challenge than I thought! I started with the hair salon I go to for my normal cut/color which did not work out. Long ... Read more story short - the owner of the salon did not want to answer my few questions (I had never planned something like this before and was just trying to understand her pricing since I was paying for myself and all my girls) and received a response back saying that "She didn't think they were the right fit for me. But I should reach out to New Leaf." I was incredibly taken aback by her response and hesitated at first about reaching out to New Leaf because if they were anything like her I wanted no part of it! Well ladies, always believe that things happen for a reason because I reached out to New Leaf and I am so glad I did!!!! Katelyn is AMAZING! Seriously. Not only is she responsive, organized and the perfect person to help you coordinate everything for your bridal dream team but she is an absolutely beautiful person inside & out! Not only does she do beautiful make-up but she is a calming influence leading up to and on the big day and she is someone you look forward to having appointments with! New Leaf really knows how to manage all of your needs and make things easy for you! Not only is Katelyn great (she does the organizing and she did my/most of my girls make-up) but the team she brought with her was also amazing (Amanda & Sarah)!! Amanda did my hair and it was absolutely PERFECT! She brought my vision to life and it poured on my wedding day and my hair held up all night long (not an easy task when you have a curly low-do with incredibly naturally straight hair)! I not only loved my hair and make-up but I loved each and every one of my girls looks too! This is the team you want by your side as you get ready for one of the biggest days of your life - trust me! I have never felt more beautiful or more supported to make sure I felt my best! I can't thank them enough and I know you won't be disappointed if you decide to book them too!