New Leaf Photography

West Chester, PA · View map · Visit website

About New Leaf Photography

New Leaf Photography is a best friend duo, based in Philadelphia. We document a wedding as it unfolds by capturing spontaneity, genuine expressions, and candid emotions. Our non-intrusive style allows our clients to enjoy every aspect of their wedding day.

Our focus from the beginning has always been to create meaningful relationships with our clients. We want to not only be a part of their wedding day, but we want to continue to document significant moments in their lives.

New Leaf Photography offers many services for documenting your wedding experience. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours

Featured
    Emma Lake

Married on 02/02/2019

New Leaf Photo Review

Erin was so wonderful and incredibly thoughtful. She asked questions I would have never thought to explain and you could tell she wanted to ensure your day was perfect from start to finish. Honestly, ... Read more they were the best service of our wedding and probably the most important because they created the memories I will cherish for a lifetime. I was thrilled with Erin's creativity and ability to capture genuine and sweet moments without making them looked forced or awkward. She was seriously amazing!

E
    Erin

Married on 10/26/2018

Personalized and Professional

Erin and Nicole were amazing. We did our engagement photos with Erin and immediately booked them for our wedding. They will personalize your whole experience and make everything so easy. We felt so ... Read more comfortable with them because they're so easy going and bubbly. I will absolutely use them again in the future and I recommend them at every chance I get. Thank you Erin and Nicole for sharing and capturing such an important day for us.

Alyssa
    Alyssa

Married on 09/28/2018

Nicest, most down to earth photographers

Honestly I wish that we had found them when we had first gotten engaged so that we could've gotten engagement photos taken with them! They were both professional and easygoing at the same time which ... Read more is so important. I enjoyed having a laid back team that didnt focus too much on making every photo look posed and more about seeing the genuine emotions running through the day. Such a kind duo.