New Orleans Classical & Jazz

New Orleans, Louisiana · View map · Visit website

About New Orleans Classical & Jazz

New Orleans Classical & Jazz is a wedding ensemble band based in New Orleans, Louisiana. With their promptness, reliability, and quality of performance, they consistently receive positive overall impressions from couples and guests. The ensemble specializes in classical and jazz performances. They provide a personalized approach to every special event, setting a specific mood of an event with the right type of music.

Apart from classical and jazz, New Orleans Classical & Jazz can also play other genres using a wide range of instruments. Using varieties of brass, woodwind, and percussion instruments, they can provide small to large ensembles, catering to events of all sizes. The ensemble’s wedding performances include the following services:

• Instrumentals

K
Featured
Kim

Married on 10/09/2010

Since I live in Washington, D.C. , I was very worried about planning a wedding in New Orleans. Not only was the distance an issue, but I am also an event planner by profession. So, you can imagine how ... Read more meticulous and particular I am. I did the majority of selecting vendors through the internet. When I came across New Orleans Finest Musicians, it seemed like a perfect fit for what I needed. When I contacted the group, I immediately felt I could trust Harry Hardin to do a great job organizing my quartet. Of ALL my vendors, Harry was the most responsive when I had questions. As both a bride and an event planner, I greatly appreciated this. On our wedding day, we didn’t have any issues with the quartet. They all arrived early and were great musicians. We also coordinated to have two of my friends sing with the quartet, which went very smoothly. Harry and New Orleans Musicians are professional, great musicians, and fun! Without pause, I recommend this group to anyone who is considering them.

A
Amanda Irizarry

Married on 05/25/2019

The Best Live Music in New Orleans!

Harry was amazing! I wanted a solo violinist to play the ceremony and part of the reception. When Harry saw what music I wanted, he suggested adding an acoustic guitarist to make the music sound ... Read more fuller. He was right! The music sounded fantastic and I couldn't have imagined it any other way. He was even able to get sheet music from my Husbands favorite video game to play when he walked down the isle. The musicians were one of the highlights of the night. Everyone couldn't stop talking about how lovely they were. If you are looking for live music to play at your wedding, I highly recommend Harry and his team of fantastic musicians!

Casey Leigh
Casey Leigh

Married on 05/11/2019

Saved the day

My ceremony vocalist had to cancel a couple of months prior to the wedding. I contacted Harry Hardin and he saved the day! He was able to pull together fantastic musicians and helped me coordinate the ... Read more musical details for a gorgeous ceremony. With him on my team, I knew I was in good hands!