New York Ceremony Music

Brooklyn, New York · View map · Visit website

About New York Ceremony Music

A wedding ensemble in Brooklyn, New York, New York Ceremony Music specializes in customizable wedding entertainment. Comprised of guitarist and cellist Topu Lyo and Randy Bergida, the company’s repertoire ranges from The Smiths to The National. Catering to the personal tastes of its couples, New York Ceremony Music is the perfect accompaniment to your special day!

New York Ceremony Music offers an array of wedding entertainment services. Said services include the following:

• Liability insurance
  • Break music
  • Instrumentals
  • New songs

Areas Covered
New York Ceremony Music provides wedding entertainment to couples local to Brooklyn, New York. Services are extended to couples throughout New York, Connecticut and New Jersey.

37 Reviews for New York Ceremony Music

37 New York Ceremony Music Reviews

K
Featured
Monica

Married on 09/05/2009

THESE GUYS ARE AMAZING! Truly a unique duo, Topu and Randy are spectacular. They are both amazing musicians, and were able to compose two pieces for my wedding that were breathtaking. They have an ... Read more extensive list of other pieces that they also perform beautifully. Topu is great to work with and is totally receptive to any ideas, and was understanding to all my last minute changes. My dad, who is a complete audiophile, was really impressed with their sound and skill, and that says a lot. I could not have been happier - they showed up very early to the venue, dressed to the nines, and performed like true professionals.

R
Rebecca Benash

Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely wonderful

New York Ceremony music played for our outdoor daytime ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We feel so lucky that we were found them and were able to book them They listened to our requests and ... Read more their music set such a great tone for the day. I can't even count the number of guests who approached us to say how much they loved the music. Not only was the music beautiful, they were professional, easy going, and flexible from the get-go. They even helped my husband set up part of the ceremony when he was feeling stressed! I can't recommend these guys enough.

Meredith
Meredith

Married on 06/15/2019

Very talented musicians - highly recommend!

Randy and Topu performed the most beautiful music on our wedding day. It was so special to walk down the aisle to some of our favorite songs. Both are such talented musicians. Our guests kept ... Read more complimenting them! They were also so lovely to work with - very prompt communication and super friendly. I would highly recommend them to any couple!