New York Country Club

Spring Valley, New York · View map · Visit website

About New York Country Club

The New York Country Club is an elegant and intimate wedding event venue that is located in Spring Valley, New York, just thirty minutes north of Manhattan. With beautiful gardens and serene waterfalls, this venue can serve as a wonderful backdrop for your wedding event; this also means you’ll have wonderful wedding photography opportunities. The New York Country Club has an incredibly dedicated staff who will please both you and your guests by helping you plan your event, working with you to create delicious wedding menus, and helping you enact the ideal vision you have for your wedding. When you plan a wedding at The New York Country Club, you are planning a great start to your life together!

Facilities and Capacity

The New York Country Club offers a unique and flexible indoor and outdoor event space that can be customized to fit the needs of any wedding event. The covered and partially enclosed terrace with views overlooking the nearby golf course and Manhattan skyline can accommodate intimate events as well as larger events. The Grand Ballroom will comfortably accommodate 125 to 275 guests in elegant style. The event staff at The New York Country Club will help you customize these event spaces to reflect your own personal style and tastes.

The New York Country Club offers extensive wedding event packages that are designed to accommodate lots of styles and preferences. All wedding packages include access to a bridal suite, extensive event planning services, many event rentals, lighting and sound, and setup and cleanup. You will also have a creative chef who will create food items that are pleasing various palates. Other services offered include:

• Cake cutting
  • Chairs, tables, and linens
  • Dance floor
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

The New York Country Club offers catering services such as barware, glassware, china, and linens for wedding couples to use at their wedding event. The club also offers creative food stations and hors d'oeuvres, featuring fine meats, cheeses, and seasonal produce.

53 Reviews for New York Country Club

53 New York Country Club Reviews

K
Featured
Kristen

Married on 10/29/2016

I’ve found that the recipe for the perfect wedding includes the New York Country Club. My husband and I found it by poking around the internet, and found that it was nearby where we live in ... Read more Pomona—very convenient. The venue itself looks down onto a golf course, but with such AMAZING scenery. And not just “perfect time of the year” either. We went to the NYCC several times throughout the year, and saw it in all conditions: rain, snow, sunshine, and the perfect mixture of fall colors, and it was nothing short of stunning every time. We worked with Eric Handler, who was amazing. There wasn’t anything he said no to. We were able to come in for not one, but two tastings. He was able to fill very…and I mean literally the day before, VERY last minute decisions regarding a “specialty drink” that everyone was drinking the entire night because the drink was that good. Any minor “catastrophe” I created in my head was immediately rectified by him (it never had anything to do with the venue itself either, but he fixed everything anyways –ex. We were supposed to have cupcakes delivered to give to 3 birthday boys, but they didn’t come, so he improvised with cake and candles). And lest we not forget, he found a place for every single decoration I came to play with. I mean floor to ceiling, I overdid it, and they not only found the room for everything, but made it look amazing. The food was incredible. Even after the two tastings, it just got better and better. Even with a very critical set of Italian family members, no one said a bad thing about any of our 3 dinner choices. Not to mention the insane amount of food they provide to you for the cocktail hour. Even if there’s something you wanted that wasn’t on their list of foods, they’d work with you to make it happen. And I don’t know who came up with the idea of bridal attendants, but ours was the best. When I wanted my dress bustled, or a drink in my hand, or food in my belly, she came out of nowhere with everything in hand, and

D
Debra

Married on 12/31/2018

New York Country Club

Eric and the Bridal attendant, Christina, made our night magical. They were efficient and very attentive the whole time. We were able to drop off a box of items that we had for our wedding and they ... Read more took the box and created our dream wedding. Everything we were thinking of they put it in place. Christina made sure, my husband and I had drinks and food throughout the night and Eric made sure guest were having a good time as well. Everything went smooth and my guest were saying how much they loved the food and drinks! I would highly recommend New York Country Club as a venue to anyone getting married.

K
Kim

Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Wedding

Our wedding was on October 20, 2018 and was absolutely fantastic. From start to finish, Eric was awesome to work with. He was extremely kind, diligent and attention-focused to make sure my husband and ... Read more I had the perfect day. He worked with us for a little over a year making sure everything we wanted was being incorporated into our day. Eric also had fantastic suggestions for local vendors that we used and loved. On the day of our wedding he was there from start to finish making sure everything was running smoothly. He was always available and no task was too big or small for him to take on. He also worked with us to have an after-party in the clubhouse post-wedding which our guests loved. To this day we get compliments on the location, scenery, staff and food from the wedding. Highly recommend the vendor and Eric for anyone looking to have their wedding in the area!