New York Lace

Taunton, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About New York Lace

New York Lace Bridal Couture is a wedding attire service located in Tauton, Massachusetts. Serving New England’s brides for over a century, this family owned and operated bridal shop offers personalized service from highly trained, professional staff who are committed to detail and excellence. Your wedding dress experience should be exceptional, and you should feel at home as you try on the dress you are going to marry the love of your life in. Consistently voted “ Best Bridal Salon” by the Taunton Daily Gazette, the team at New York Lace Bridal Couture stands by their reputation by delivering exceptional service to every bride and bridal party that walks through their doors. New York Lace Bridal carries top designers such as Allure Bridals, Eve of Milady, Badgley Mischka, and Pronovias, just to name a few. Come enjoy yourself in their luxurious salon as you find the gown of your dreams.

New York Lace Bridal Couture offers a full spectrum of wedding attire. Shop for yourself, your bridesmaids, and even the mothers of the bride/groom. Outfit everyone in your bridal party from head to toe with an amazing selection of garters, jewelry, hair accessories, veils, shoes and undergarments.

123 Reviews for New York Lace

123 New York Lace Reviews

B
Featured
Brianna

Married on 02/01/2017

If there was a way to give 1,000 stars I would! From the initial phone call to set up my appointment to the purchase of my dress, it was an unbelievable! Every single member of the staff is so sweet ... Read more and helpful. I had the pleasure of being with Karen, she is AMAZING! From the moment I met her, I knew she was going to get me in the right dress. This was my first time ever being in a bridal shop let alone trying dresses on and Karen made the entire experience stress free, laugh filled, and ultimately special. I found my absolute dream dress within the appointment and purchased that day. I don't think I could have gone anywhere better. I would recommend New York Lace if you are looking to have a fun, memorable, amazing experience searching for your dress. LOVE LOVE LOVE this place!!!! :)

J
Jessica

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Maria was wonderful! She listened to what I wanted and found the perfect dress for me! Read more Maria was wonderful!! She listened to what I wanted and found the perfect dress for me!!

E
Elaina

Getting married on 09/24/2019

I was able to find the gown of my dreams at New York Lace! It was not only beautiful but affordable. Everyone there from the consultants, seamstresses, and owner were so lovely to work with. I will ... Read more miss these ladies! I can't recommend them enough!