Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott

Newark, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott

Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott is a hotel wedding venue located in Newark, New Jersey. This hotel wedding venue is situated at the crossroads of the world inside the Newark International Airport. There isn’t a more convenient location to host a wedding quite like the Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott. Your guests can fly in from all over the world and stay on-site during the celebrations.

Facilities and Capacity
This hotel wedding venue have many different spaces that can be utilized for a wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, bridal shower, or other special life event. Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott has 17 unique event spaces of varying sizes and styles to accommodate events both large and small. The largest ballroom can host events with up to 670 guests. All event spaces at this venue are fully equipped with all the best sound and PA equipment that you can utilize throughout the event. Additionally, you will have access to get ready rooms on the big day so the wedding parties can prepare for the big events and also freshen up throughout the day. Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott is also happy to provide decor for their event spaces including altars, arches, drapery, lighting, and furniture to help set the scene.

Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott has an on-site event coordinator who will assist you every step of the way through the planning process. This on-site coordinator is an expert in hosting special events at this unique venue and will offer their professionalism and experience when it comes to coordinating your big day. This hotel wedding venue offers on-site catering services that include many options such as buffet style, plated dinners, and stations. These catering services can also provide bar services and desserts as well. The team at the Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott will provide, set up, and clean up of all the tables, chairs, linens, silverware, flatware, barware, and glassware needed for your big day.

14 Reviews for Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott

14 Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott Reviews

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 07/10/2010

My experience with the Newark Marriott was a thousand times better than I ever expected. When my fiance and I first met with Amy, she made us feel so welcomed and extremely comfortable, making our ... Read more decision such an easy one when it came to deciding on our venue. She was extremely attentive and noted every tiny detail about our wedding, making every possible effort to make sure we were happy and had no regrets about our decision. After booking our wedding with Amy, Eliana, the event manager, took over and we couldn't have asked for someone better to coordinate all of our wedding details. Eliana was very professional and extremely detail-oriented. I knew our wedding was in good hands just a few minutes after speaking with her. Our reception was amazing and the ballroom was breathtaking. Eliana and her staff did a phenomenal job with everything...the decor was beautiful and the service was great! I highly recommend the Newark Marriott and I especially recommend booking with Amy and planning your wedding day details with Eliana.

S
Samrin

Married on 12/09/2017

Had an amazing wedding reception. Richard was the best event manager I have seen hands down. The venue was perfect and the staff was perfect to host. Could not be any more perfect! Read more Had an amazing wedding reception. Richard was the best event manager I have seen hands down. The venue was perfect and the staff was perfect to host. Could not be any more perfect!

Miriam
Miriam

Married on 10/28/2017

I would like to say this hotel was perfect for our wedding. Every step of the way I was in constant communication with their event manger Jessica Henriquez. She was very responsive. I had so many ... Read more questions weekly and even daily as the wedding day got closer. She was always so pleasant and willing to accommodate our every need. We truly felt like King & Queen that day! The ball room is gorgeous and the food was amazing! Everything you receive in the package was on point and matched the price. The hotel staff was very pleasant from the day we booked to the day we said I do. Perfect location because you can literally hop on the plane to your honeymoon the next morning because the hotel is on airport premises! I cannot stress enough how elegant the hotel looks. I am glad we took our time and looked at plenty of hotels because this was a stellar choice. Having the hotel room to get ready in, breakfast, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, food, alcohol, cake, plus more all in the package was the best thing we could have ever done! So simple and convenient! The service, organization, & elegance makes me want to relive this day over and over again! We couldn't get enough of it! Many thanks to Jessica and your amazing Marriott crew!