Newburg Trio

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About Newburg Trio

The Newburg Trio (violin, 'cello, and classical guitar) was founded in 1994 by Brian Deyo, the trio's classical guitarist and music arranger. The group's musicianship and experience will help ensure that your ceremony is as memorable as you envision. Other options are available- duos, or solo classical guitar.

24 Reviews for Newburg Trio

24 Newburg Trio Reviews

FutureMrsD
Britt

Married on 06/20/2015

We hired a guitar/cello duo for our wedding ceremony and it was truly wonderful! Brian Deyo was very easy to communicate with via e-mail and had some great suggestions for songs for different parts of ... Read more the ceremony. They were very professional and played all of our requests - they even played a few bars of music as our reader stood up and sat back down, which we had never considered but was a wonderful touch. We received many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the music was. Highly recommended!

J
Jason and Lindsey

Married on 11/01/2013

We retained Brian and Katja for our ceremony music at the Manor House on November 1, 2013. We just wanted Brian on the guitar and Katja singing. They provided a half hour of prelude music and then the ... Read more ceremony music. Brian was beyond punctual. We was at the venue an hour before we expected guests to ensure everything was set up. Brian and Katja also learned a song per our request for the bridal entrance and we were blown away at how beautifully they preformed it. Brian was so helpful and gave us a lot of suggestions for prelude music. Everyone raved about the music and, especially, Katja's voice. They made the ceremony run smoothly and we didn't have to worry about any timing issues. We would recommend Brian and Katja to anyone!

User3692778

2+ years ago

We had a wonderful experience working with Brian Deyo of the Newburg Trio for our wedding. We didn't use the whole trio, just Brian on the acoustic guitar and it was just lovely! After the ceremony ... Read more ceremony both the groom and myself received comments that the ceremony was so simple and peaceful. For me, I couldn't imagine a better way to describe a wedding ceremony. The groom and I are not fussy people and the whole experience with Brian made us happy. We met with Brian at his home about 2 months before the wedding to talk about music selections. He was SO helpful and even brought out the guitar to play little snippets of songs so we could choose our music. I think it was the most fun and least stressful part of our wedding planning. When we left his house I felt so relieved to know we had chosen Brian and I didn't worry about the music AT ALL! Huge weight off of my shoulders. I would definitely recommend Brian Deyo to any friend to use for a wedding or other event. Even my father-in-law who plays acoustic guitar gigs, including weddings, in Lexington, KY was really impressed with his music!