Newcastle Wedding Gardens & Red Horse Barn

Newcastle, CA · View map · Visit website

About Newcastle Wedding Gardens & Red Horse Barn

Newcastle Wedding Gardens & Red Horse Barn provides the perfect setting for couples looking for a private, peaceful and picturesque wedding in Newcastle, California. Located near Sacramento and the Sierra foothills, this unique 12-acre estate has an elegant, white turn-of-the-century mansion as a backdrop. Newcastle Wedding Gardens & Red Horse Barn provides couples with a romantic outdoor ceremony option in their gardens and a rustic reception option in their barn.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples looking to get married at Newcastle Wedding Gardens & Red Horse Barn can accommodate up to 130 guests. Their Wedding Gardens with heritage oak trees, granite boulders, waterfall and koi pond provides the perfect place for your ceremony. As for your reception, Red Horse Barn is a completely renovated barn with vaulted ceilings, iron chandeliers, stained concrete floors and interesting antiques.

From the time you book Newcastle Wedding Gardens & Red Horse Barn to the day of your wedding, you will receive full-service wedding planning support. Their services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Lighting and sound
  • In-house caterer
  • Event rentals

Location
Newcastle Wedding Gardens & Red Horse Barn is located in Newcastle, California which is 35 minutes north east of Sacramento. It’s minutes away from I-80, just above Roseville and below Auburn in the Gold Country.

36 Reviews for Newcastle Wedding Gardens & Red Horse Barn

36 Newcastle Wedding Gardens & Red Horse Barn Reviews

Melanie
Featured
Melanie

Married on 03/20/2015

The same feeling I got when I found my dress is the same feeling I got when I took the tour of the grounds at Newcastle Wedding Gardens! I'm not sure if that's a normal feeling for your venue and ... Read more reception location, but I went with it and we could be happier! I was out of country for the 6 months leading up to our wedding but Georgia made that easy for me! She helped me put a theme together (because I had no clue what I was really going for). The day of our wedding was perfect! All the flowers had bloomed, the trees were green, and it couldn't have been decorated more perfect for the "look" I was going for! The food was AMAZING! All the venders we used were through Georgia's recommendation and they were all perfect! Thank you very much NCWG, I still get chills thinking about our big day!

Laura
Laura

Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful!

My daughter got married on May 11th. The weather was wonderful and the garden was beautiful! The coordinator that comes with the package was so helpful and decorated the venue for us. The reception ... Read more was held in the red horse barn. We had elegant tables with lanterns and candles.

J
Johanna

Married on 04/22/2018

My son had his wedding at Newcastle Wedding Gardens and Red Horse Barn (NWG) in April 2018 and we were blown away by the overall experience. The venue itself was exactly what we were looking for when ... Read more considering atmosphere, scenery, and overall experience. Matt Mermod, the owner of NWG, was thoughtful and helpful with every operational detail and upon our early arrival, the grounds and reception barn were beautifully prepared. The entire property was blown off, the lawn was trimmed and mowed, and the ceremony area was ready with music playing. Additionally, the reception barn had been professionally cleaned leaving no evidence of the prior event held the day before, and Matt was there waiting for us and ready to assist with any last minute requests. Also waiting was Jordan Brushia, the wedding coordinator included with the venue. What can we say about Jordan other than she provided the most wonderful wedding day experience ever! First, Jordan is a coordinator for the venue and not a wedding planner. Jordan’s role was to coordinate everything involved on the day of the wedding. She managed every component, including the loading-in and loading-out of items, tweaking last minute details, wedding timeline, reception floorplan, rehearsal management, wedding day vendor management and so much more. Jordan is extremely organized and detail-oriented. The care she provided the guests and both the bride and groom throughout the day was thoughtful and surprising. She is the ultimate reason why our guests and we look back on that day and say “That was the best and most AMAZING day ever!” In addition to TEAM Matt and Jordan, NWG provides a list of hand-selected vendors which are exclusive to their venue and which we were required to use. We were unsure about this at first. However, the vendor selection proved to make this one of the best weddings our guests, or we have had to pleasure of being apart of. The day was perfect and went off without one hiccup.