Newport Beach House

Middletown, RI · View map · Visit website

About Newport Beach House

Newport Beach House is a wedding venue located in Middletown, Rhode Island that mixes luxury with a beach vibe. With a magical beach backdrop and laid-back style, this venue is perfect for a modern coastal wedding.

Facilities and Capacity
Newport Beach House has many unique rooms that can accommodate all of your wedding celebrations. The Gallery and Terrace allow for infinite water views and can accommodate 200+ guests. The Top Floor and Deck offer dramatic views of the coastline and can fit 450+ guests. The entire beach itself can be yours for your waterfront ceremony.

This venue not only provides a memorable and relaxing place for your wedding, but it also provides private meeting spaces and lawn and beach games for you and your guests to enjoy. Along with their creative and professional staff, Newport Beach House also provides local and organic food in their menus.

Cuisine
Chef David Blessing has a personal connection with creating food and wants his guests to experience the same feeling. He offers a variety of different menus to choose from, including seasonal, formal, cocktail and Indian cuisine to name a few. As mentioned above, the chef uses local and mostly ogranic foods in his creations.

20 Reviews for Newport Beach House

20 Newport Beach House Reviews

Suzanne
Featured
Suzanne Spignesi

Married on 08/04/2018

SO HAPPY with our experience!

My husband and I were SO happy with our decision to have our wedding at the Newport Beach House! From the second we walked in, we knew it was the perfect venue for us. We loved the clean and laid-back ... Read more look of the venue, but it still had the sense of elegance and style that we were looking for. I wanted to have an outdoor ceremony with an indoor reception (more on that later) and the best part of the NBH is that the rain plan for the outdoor ceremony was just as beautiful as the outdoor option. I knew I'd be happy with the setup no matter what the weather was. Also, we wanted our guests to feel relaxed and to feel like they could really let their hair down, and I can definitely say, mission accomplished! From beginning to end, our day could not have been more perfect - but first, let's start with all the prep that went into it. Ashly, our coordinator, was the MVP!! She was so responsive, organized, friendly, fun to work with...and did a great job dealing with my neurotic requests on timelines and what one might see as "small details." She is also great at organizing large groups and dealing with family members. In the lead-up to the day and during the entire event, I knew we were in the best hands. The venue staff and bridal attendant were fabulous too. On the day of the wedding, it absolutely poured - there was a foot and a half of water in the street, flooding (not in the venue!), etc. Of course, this put a damper (pun intended!) on our outdoor ceremony, outdoor pictures, and outdoor cocktail hour. Ashly and the rest of the NBH staff had the whole thing under control, with the rain plans ready to go for each component. We ended up having the ceremony inside overlooking the ocean, and it was completely gorgeous. Many of our guests didn't even realize that the ceremony was supposed to have been outside. We were able to take photos inside in the bar area, and they came out beautifully. It finally stopped raining while the ceremony was happening, so we ended up opening the deck area and having an indoor/outdoor cocktail hour. My husband and I were even able to take some photos on the beach, which came out so beautifully because nobody else was on the sand! It really worked out perfectly, and I wasn't stressed about the weather at all because I knew we had a great rain plan that the staff would execute flawlessly. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all looked great, and I didn't notice at all as the staff transitioned the spaces from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. As the night went on, Ashly and our bridal attendant were so attentive and supportive, and really made sure that everything was going smoothly behind the scenes and that everyone was having a great time. I seriously cannot say enough good things about the NBH - if you have your wedding here, it will be money well spent! P.S. I saw some negative reviews from 2016, but I didn't experience any of that - they must have changed staff or something since then. You will definitely be in good hands!

Carly
Carly

Married on 04/13/2019

The best choice

The service at Newport Beach House was impeccable. They anticipated our needs and took care of everything to ensure we could focus on enjoying ourselves. Read more The service at Newport Beach House was impeccable. They anticipated our needs and took care of everything to ensure we could focus on enjoying ourselves.

H
Hilary

Married on 06/28/2018

Everything was perfect. We were supposed to get married outside but it rained and they made everything even more beautiful than I could have imagined. It turned out to be a blessing that we were ... Read more inside because it was that gorgeous. The salmon was the best I've ever had in my lift. My dream come true.