Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa

Newport Beach, California · View map · Visit website

About Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa

Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa is a hotel wedding venue located in Newport Beach, California that services wedding ceremonies and receptions. The venue is steps away from premier shopping center Fashion Island, a short drive from Disneyland, and offers stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.

Facilities and Capacity

Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa has 32,000 square feet of incredible event space and 24 different event rooms. The venue's 8,000-square-foot Grand Pacific Ballroom accommodates up to 500 guests. Whether you want an outdoor or indoor wedding, this hotel has options for both! For your ceremony, select from the Sea View Terrace, Rose Garden, or Atrium Court. For your reception, select from the Grand Pacific Ballroom or Newport Coast Ballroom. The Sea View Terrace has a commanding view of the Pacific Ocean and can accommodate up to 500 guests. The Rose Garden has a timeless beauty of a traditional English rose garden and can accommodate up to 500 guests. The Atrium Court is an intimate indoor courtyard that has a magnificent 150-year-old antique bronze and granite fountain and can accommodate up to 150 guests. The Newport Coast Ballroom offers 5,400 square feet of function space with enhanced lighting, wall sconces, and can accommodate 300 guests for a seated reception.

This hotel offers cutting-edge audiovisual and event planning services to have the best wedding ceremony possible. Marriott has certified wedding planners who are trained to help you coordinate the wedding of your dreams, including ethnic and military weddings. Wedding event services offered include the following:

• Event planner
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Valet

Accommodation

The Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa offers a unique, complimentary reservation link so guests can reserve their rooms easily. This link can be shared in an email, embedded into a website, personalized with your event details, and displayed in multiple languages on Marriott domains worldwide.

13 Reviews for Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa

13 Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa Reviews

J
Jess

Married on 04/02/2016

We booked a group of rooms here for our guests and we (bride & groom) also stayed here on our wedding night and the night before. It was the perfect location for any couple with lots of out of town ... Read more guests - very close to John Wayne Airport and it's across the street from Fashion Island which means you don't have to drive anywhere!! Our guests loved it here. A big thank you to Sam Curvin for helping us organize the weekend, along with welcome drinks for our guests in the hotel bar's patio on the rehearsal day. It would also make for a stunning wedding venue most definitely!

T
Tara

Married on 06/28/2014

I checked out various hotels in South Orange County. With a short amount of time that I had for wedding planning, Amber Palmer made my life easy. Out of all the hotels I went to, I got the best ... Read more service from Marriott in Newport Beach. Amber, the Senior Sales Executive, worked with me very closely with patient to find out all my needs and budget limitation. She met all my requests and made it easy, so I didn’t have to get stressed throughout the process. I highly recommend her and you will enjoy working with such a sweet person. In addition to Amber, I worked with Flora Nguyen. She helped me with all the details of wedding planning and she made my wedding day very relaxing and enjoyable. She is very kind and she played an important role on the day of wedding. She made our day special and relaxing. Overall the team in Marriott Newport Beach are super nice and I enjoyed working with every one of them. I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a place to get married.

D
Darren

Married on 05/14/2011

Tammi and her staff did a fantastic job. If you want a hassle free turn key wedding this is the place. We searched many hotels before choosing this venue. None of the others offered as good a package. ... Read more package. None of the others treated us as well each time we arrived on their property. They have it down to a science.